Aerofly RC9 and Veloxity

• I noticed that the list of planes for aerofly RC9 does not include the Veloxity - a plane that was included in Aerofly RC8. Could someone who has Aerofly RC9 please check to see if the Veloxity is still there? I'm hoping it was left out of the list accidentally. Thank you.

aeroflyRC9 / RC8 Modelle
    Die aeroflyRC9-Modelle: Faszinierende Vielfalt! Im aeroflyRC9 haben Sie die Auswahl von mehr als 270 fantastischen Modellen! Alle Modelle können in der…
    www.ikarus.net
  • I noticed that the list of planes for aerofly RC9 does not include the Veloxity - a plane that was included in Aerofly RC8. Could someone who has Aerofly RC9 please check to see if the Veloxity is still there? I'm hoping it was left out of the list accidentally. Thank you.

https://www.ikarus.net/rc8-models/

I just checked and Veloxity is present in my RC9 installation. There are 2x version; standard and a new one with a 4D setup which presumably includes prop reversing. I have not tried this out yet but it looks like it should be a lot of fun. Cheers.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro

• That’s great news! Thanks Tom.

You're very welcome mate. I did manage to give the 4D version a go and as I thought it has prop reversal that works either side of throttle at mid stick. Must be well over 10 years ago when I actually built and flew a flat foamie with an adjustable prop. I just needed to program lights and throttle cut; assigned these to on of my Interlink DX controller switches with the hold option. Lights (white pin-point leds) look pretty good but the ones on the Ailerons don't actually move when you move the surfaces, they just stay centred. Still, pretty cool!

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro