Scenery Resolution in the European Regions

• So far I’ve only downloaded the UK regions as I have limited space on my device. The quality of the scenery is an improvement over fs 2021 but I’ve still found some lower resolution areas.

My question is how do the other European regions stack up against the UK as I don’t have enough space to download them all.

If I download a region can I delete it without uninstalling the whole game and loosing my progress... 8o 8o

• I

So far I’ve only downloaded the UK regions as I have limited space on my device. The quality of the scenery is an improvement over fs 2021 but I’ve still found some lower resolution areas.

My question is how do the other European regions stack up against the UK as I don’t have enough space to download them all.

If I download a region can I delete it without uninstalling the whole game and loosing my progress... 8o 8o

I dont now how to delete and i love Switzerland scenery it has a lot of Highly modeld tiny Airports with a lot of Detail like Bern ,grenchen, Speck,Bierfeld.In 2021 it has a lot of buildings in the area of molis but Ipacs removed it for 2022.Kind regards AirbusPilot :):thumbup: