Tutorials for new aircraft

• Can we get tutorials for the new aircraft in Aerofly fs2022, tried flying the crj today and it was such a hassle..autothrottle has spoiled me..auto descent too..or can the Aerofly wiki be updated at least? Anyone familiar with the crj please give an explanation on how to use the autopilot , climb properly without over speeding, descending at the right time ..etc..would also want to know why the fmc has an A behind some altitudes..10000A kept reoccurring

• Can we get tutorials for the new aircraft in Aerofly fs2022, tried flying the crj today and it was such a hassle..autothrottle has spoiled me..auto descent too..or can the Aerofly wiki be updated at least? Anyone familiar with the crj please give an explanation on how to use the autopilot , climb properly without over speeding, descending at the right time ..etc..would also want to know why the fmc has an A behind some altitudes..10000A kept reoccurring

Crj doesn't have autothrottle.

You need to pick altitude to climb and select vertical speed.

Crj also doesn't have vnav.

You can check aerosoft crj tutorial for autopilot

• Crj doesn't have autothrottle.

You need to pick altitude to climb and select vertical speed.

Crj also doesn't have vnav.

You can check aerosoft crj tutorial for autopilot

Yeah I think I’ve figured it out now..to maintain a constant speed in cruise I think the throttle should be at about 27 or 37 percent ..forgot which one it was