• I found some people distributing illegal copy of this game(AFS22). Please take necessary actions against them.

Also please keep an eye over Youtube(other social media platforms) for these illegal copy distributions, Thank you

Here are all the links attached:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jet-Pack (IPACS)  admin

I am not sure what are they doing but this looks like piracy.

Device: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
    Condition: Havoc OS, Rooted

4GB Ram

64GB Rom

Snapdragon 660

:)

• I think the devs of Aerofly can‘t do much. If you would like to have a Virus on your phone, you can download it

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

• I think the devs of Aerofly can‘t do much. If you would like to have a Virus on your phone, you can download it

If they want, then they can prevent it, they could make the Aerofly FS 2022 to connect with their server and check for the valid licence and Google account every time when you start the app, make a strong DRM, and make the app not to work offline at all, but this has it's own pros and cons, so I don't know what would be the best option.

Regards,

Play

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y

Edited once, last by P L A Y (January 6, 2022 at 4:34 PM).

• If they want, then they can prevent it, they could make the Aerofly FS 2022 to connect with their server and check for the valid licence and Google account every time when you start the app, make a strong DRM, and make the app not to work offline at all, but this has it's own pros and cons, so I don't know what would be the best option.

Regards,

Play

Like Infinite Flight? (A really good idea for license verification and no-offline play )

4GB Ram

64GB Rom

Snapdragon 660

• Please no. I use Aerofly offline almost all the time. Its the reason I choose Aerofly. I live in a remote location with poor internet connections (may go satellite one day) and I suspect I am not the only one.

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)

• Please no. I use Aerofly offline almost all the time. Its the reason I choose Aerofly. I live in a remote location with poor internet connections (may go satellite one day) and I suspect I am not the only one.

Yes I live in Germany and the Internet is super bad here. You’re not the only one guy

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

• I think the apk version of the

Aerofly fs 2022 is for anyone who can't pay to everything on this fs but if you think it's illegal to copy a game then should we somehow get rid of it?

Sorry I can't understand what are you trying to say 😅

Or maybe just leave the topic

4GB Ram

64GB Rom

Snapdragon 660

Edited once, last by Jet-Pack (IPACS): Merged a post created by IneedB787inAFS2022 into this post. (January 7, 2022 at 9:57 AM).