Aerofly FS 2022 iOS Update Version 20.22.09

• Hello Jet-Pack (IPACS) ,I have a Problem

The becons(A320,A380)dont iluminate the ground.Can you fix it?

That’s right, I forgot this point. And I remember to have lit them in the 20.22.01 and gape at the blinking reflection on the building in from of me “Oh my God, they did that too”.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• When someone calls you during your flight the games audio disappears even if you decline the call. you have to close the app and open it again to get the audio back, which resets the clock,lighting,autopilot ect.

This is on my Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max but it also could be on other devices.

• When someone calls you during your flight the games audio disappears even if you decline the call. you have to close the app and open it again to get the audio back, which resets the clock,lighting,autopilot ect.

This is on my Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max but it also could be on other devices.

I created a concentration mode “video game” that is activated when Aerofly FS 2022 is running. It only allows notifications from one person.

• If you have Mach hold the indicated airspeed will fall with increasing altitude and reducing air temperature. At such high altitudes you should be flying close to the maximum speed allowed before the critical Mach number warning sounds or just below the red overspeed band on the airspeed and Mach number display on the left. You can stall if your pitch attitude is too high at any speed, are you manually hand flying or using the auto pilot or even the game’s ‘CoPilot’ thing?

Have you got the engines making at least 90% N1 in the climb? Are you climbing at a sensible rate of climb with a maintained high speed/Mach and high N1 engine speed? See that pic, it got to 40,000’ without any trouble, it went on up to 42,000’. Have you tried climbing with FLCH?

If it is stalling you have not sorted out a deteriorating situation, identify where you are going wrong.

Thanks, I am using flch and trying to maintain around mach .890 but it still does not work. The n1 indicator shows around 96% so it could be something else. My egt indicator is quite low. Could that effect the engine performance?

• Thanks, I am using flch and trying to maintain around mach .890 but it still does not work. The n1 indicator shows around 96% so it could be something else. My egt indicator is quite low. Could that effect the engine performance?

This has been reported by other users before, thanks.

• I use a M1 iPad Pro 11 inch with 1 terabyte of storage with 16 gigs of ram

My iPad is the same as yours. I haven’t had a single incident of my iPad crashing. Have you tried the usual uninstall then reinstall. Or hot booting your iPad and then starting the sim? Whatever the issue is it seems to be related to your unique iPad.

• Regarding 'The beacons(A320,A380)dont iluminate the ground.Can you fix it?':

Could you give us an exact scenario where this happens? It works fine on our side and we didn't change anything here compared to the initial release.

@Gabriel Aerofly best SIM: Android and iOS are treated the same, the updates are published with around 7 days difference. Keep in mind before last iOS update, the Android version was more current. We will publish another update for Android next week.

@Kmassie92: Please exit all running apps on your iPad and ensure no other power or memory consuming apps are active in the background. After exiting all apps, turn off iPad and then back on. Also ensure you have set the Cumulus cloud density not over 50%. Besides that there seems to exist an issue with the Cumulus cloud on a few devices which we were able to reproduce. This will be fixed next week once we have a workaround. So to be 100% sure on your side, disable Cumulus clouds for now.

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

A320 / 20.22.09

When descending (managed descent) the plane tends to reach min speed and being above descent profile. Sometimes it dives (and accelerates) to join the descent profile, but before fulfilling, it stops diving and slowing down again. It repeats this cycle.

The two previous versions were not concerned by this, they remained centered to the descent profile “whatever” the speed.

Note that I generally use time skip until reaching somewhere in the descent (in case it can help).

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

A320 / 20.22.09

When descending (managed descent) the plane tends to reach min speed and being above descent profile. Sometimes it dives (and accelerates) to join the descent profile, but before fulfilling, it stops diving and slowing down again. It repeats this cycle.

The two previous versions were not concerned by this, they remained centered to the descent profile “whatever” the speed.

Note that I generally use time skip until reaching somewhere in the descent (in case it can help).

This might be a bug in the descent gradient, the autopilot requires both the target vnav altitude and descent rate and I think the latter might be zero when it shouldn't be.

• This might be a bug in the descent gradient, the autopilot requires both the target vnav altitude and descent rate and I think the latter might be zero when it shouldn't be.

Yes. I would like but I did not add the I think it is like there were 2 descent profiles. So what you explained matches

Could you give us an exact scenario where this happens? It works fine on our side and we didn't change anything here compared to the initial release.

@Gabriel Aerofly best SIM: Android and iOS are treated the same, the updates are published with around 7 days difference. Keep in mind before last iOS update, the Android version was more current. We will publish another update for Android next week.

@Kmassie92: Please exit all running apps on your iPad and ensure no other power or memory consuming apps are active in the background. After exiting all apps, turn off iPad and then back on. Also ensure you have set the Cumulus cloud density not over 50%. Besides that there seems to exist an issue with the Cumulus cloud on a few devices which we were able to reproduce. This will be fixed next week once we have a workaround. So to be 100% sure on your side, disable Cumulus clouds for now.

sorry i was in a bad mood admin  Jet-Pack (IPACS)

• Might the 787 stalling for some users be something to do with the default LNAV/VNAV and 40,000 feet selected combination, switching the speed control from 310 knots to MACH .82 at 30,000 feet. By the time about 38,000 feet has been reached the Mach .82 indicated airspeed has reduced to about 250 knots and the plane is on the back of the drag-speed curve and close to stalling. With the VNAV rate of climb and the default CLIMB 1 setting on the Thrust Limit page the engines are not exceeding the drag as the plane climbs on up to 40,000 feet.

Changing from VNAV to FLCH at 30,000 feet and to the A/T auto throttle and dialling in increasing Mach numbers as the climb continues up to say Mach .85 to .875 nearer 40,000 feet seems to work. Changing to CLIMB instead of CLIMB 1 also allows more thrust in the very low density air at that height.

The Thrust Limit page also allows more take off thrust, TO can be selected instead of the default -5% setting. The Reduced Take Off Thrust assumed temperature can be changed from the default 50 degrees C, assuming that it is simulated.

Climbing straight up to 40,000 feet would be unusual, normally it would be reached in increments as the fuel is burned off.

Edited once, last by Overloaded (January 16, 2022 at 12:20 PM).

admin The red beacon lights are not reflected on the ground. Only the light at the rear and wing light is reflected. This is with me on the A380 and the A320. I have an Iphone X.

(Die Helligkeit ist ein bisschen noch oben bearbeitet worden, damit man was sieht)

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

Edited once, last by AiRRbus333> (January 16, 2022 at 12:40 PM).