Aerofly FS 2022 iOS Update Version 20.22.09

• Dude, you can stop calling it a hack 😂 it’s nothing apart from moving game files from AFS2021 to 2022, no hack involved, you just have to know how and where to find these region files..

• Dude, you can stop calling it a hack 😂 it’s nothing apart from moving game files from AFS2021 to 2022, no hack involved, you just have to know how and where to find these region files..

Ok it just a files management, kisses

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• @Phil747: The main reason that we also call it a 'hack' is the fact that the files between FS 2021 and FS 2022 are not 100% compatible, e.g. FS 2022 features quite a lot of optimizations that weren't present in FS 2021. We also deprecated a few options in the files which might cause really bad performance or high memory usage in FS 2022.

• LFMK Salvaza problem. Not sure if this problem has been noticed by anyone else here?

Just downloaded 2022 this morning. If I go to LFMK (any runway starting location at runway end) and press START, game crashes (CTD) - sometimes remains open in background, sometimes completely crashes/closes. Tried with 787 and C172 - same result.

If I choose LFPG or EDDF (a major airport) and press START and then return to the menu, it works fine, and then choose LFMK as a starting position 'after' then it works correctly. Seems that as a beginning location it does not like it.

I have all sceneries installed (all in one go) and have tried a hard-reset of the ipad (close down restart memory wipe) - makes no difference, problem is still there?

As luck would have it Salvaza was the first thing I tried before anything else as I know the real airport well! Just my luck.

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)

Edited once, last by HKATER (January 20, 2022 at 4:17 AM).

• Hello since the last update impossible to play near CdG/EDDf/Eham and others bigs airports...(ipad 6th generation, no problem with the previous update) . 787/777/a380/747/737/a320 ...

A chance to have an update soon to fix this ?

• CRJ course knob ‘push for direct’ sets the displayed course to the aircraft heading not to the To direction of the VOR.

Will the 787 gear be fixed in the next update?

The red beacon lights are not reflected on the ground. Only the light at the rear and wing light is reflected

Might the 787 stalling for some users be something to do with the default LNAV/VNAV and 40,000 feet selected combination, switching the speed control from 310 knots to MACH .82 at 30,000 feet. By the time about 38,000 feet has been reached the Mach .82 indicated airspeed has reduced to about 250 knots and the plane is on the back of the drag-speed curve and close to stalling.

Thanks for the reports.

All of these have been addressed in the latest beta, please see admin's post:

aerofly.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/18142/