• As mentioned before the landing lights currently don't illuminate the ground in the Android version because many devices, even very powerful ones, have issues in the graphics drivers that don't support our current method of illumination. Unfortunately the drivers are not under our control so we have to develop a work around just for Android which takes time. This issue doesn't exist for the iOS version which is why these devices already have landing lights that illuminate the ground and the Android version doesn't.

• I'm no dev so can you explain why some rally games for android show head lights that illuminate the ground or do they use a different method of illumination ?

They use a different method for illumination. We use new graphics card features that have a much lower FPS impact and that allow us to render thousands of light spots like on the airport aprons and of course all aircraft lights. We now have to revert to a method for Android users because this new feature is not yet available for most of the devices.

• As mentioned before the landing lights currently don't illuminate the ground in the Android version because many devices, even very powerful ones, have issues in the graphics drivers that don't support our current method of illumination. Unfortunately the drivers are not under our control so we have to develop a work around just for Android which takes time. This issue doesn't exist for the iOS version which is why these devices already have landing lights that illuminate the ground and the Android version doesn't.

I hope you bring it soon because it's no use trying to fly at night on the Aerofly it's very bad, even having taxi lights on the runway in some airports but it's horrible to locate at night, not to mention that a simulator so realistic, so beautiful without these lights is to make any user sad, so I ask you devs, bring taxi and landing lights to us android users as soon as possible please, even if you make a light with another system (which could only work with max graphics) but leaving the lights off is a sin, it's the main thing you have to focus on at the moment!

• I hope you bring it soon because it's no use trying to fly at night on the Aerofly it's very bad, even having taxi lights on the runway in some airports but it's horrible to locate at night, not to mention that a simulator so realistic, so beautiful without these lights is to make any user sad, so I ask you devs, bring taxi and landing lights to us android users as soon as possible please, even if you make a light with another system (which could only work with max graphics) but leaving the lights off is a sin, it's the main thing you have to focus on at the moment!

Even if you make a light with another system??? That’s even more effort for them to make. That’s not an excuse at all.