• Some aircraft indeed have a V1 call-out in real life but I've never heard of a VR call-out that the aircraft generates. Usually it's the pilot monitoring who either fills in when the aircraft doesn't have a V1 call-out and who makes the "rotate" call-out. Depending on company procedures they may also say V2 but it's quite rare.

So yeah if we find a sound sample for the V1 call-out that we are allowed to use then I can add it. Doesn't help you for rotation though only for decision.

The "80"/"100", "rotate" and "V2" callouts aren't part of the aircraft itself and instead they should probably be integrated into a module like checklists or procedures when we start programming that.

Regards,

Jan

• Some aircraft indeed have a V1 call-out in real life but I've never heard of a VR call-out that the aircraft generates. Usually it's the pilot monitoring who either fills in when the aircraft doesn't have a V1 call-out and who makes the "rotate" call-out. Depending on company procedures they may also say V2 but it's quite rare.

So yeah if we find a sound sample for the V1 call-out that we are allowed to use then I can add it. Doesn't help you for rotation though only for decision.

The "80"/"100", "rotate" and "V2" callouts aren't part of the aircraft itself and instead they should probably be integrated into a module like checklists or procedures when we start programming that.

Also "positive rate" and "gear up" if we are gonna go all out with co pilot call outs. 👍