List of almost everything people want in Aerofly.

• I made a list of almost everything people want in Aerofly FS2023 or FS2024:

1. Trak* IR like software features for Mobile devices. (Head Shake,Movement effect).[ 2023 ]

2. Motion Blur, and Easy camera navigation through various instruments like MCDU, Upper panel like in Xlane* Mobile. [2023]

3. More 3D buildings, trees, cultivation.

[ 2024 ]

4. Global Scenery. [ 2025!! ]

5. New aircraft like A350. [ 2024 ]

6. Failures. [ 2023 ]

7. Multiplayer (I don't think so this is possible without subscription system so I totally disagree with idea of multiplayer, but local multiplayer is always an option)

[ I think Dev's can add this feature in this version of Aerofly ]

8. Drone Camera (Interior and Exterior) like in Infonite* Flight.

[ 2023 ]

9. More better controls over graphics, rendering distance, lighting. [ Can be added to this version ]

10. And last of all ANDROID LIGHTING SYSTEM. [THIS VERSION ONLY]

Sorry if you find grammar mistakes as I am not fluent in English.

(* I used this to avoid copyright strikes and avoid mods taking down this post. )

People really want Head shake and more G effects [like the way your head goes back (being a passenger) when an aircraft takes off] :)

Edit: Weather (rain animation etc. and night lighting in every city and town)

This all can be achieved in upcoming 3~5 years

Edit 2: Ground Services

Device: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
    Condition: Havoc OS, Rooted

4GB Ram

64GB Rom

Snapdragon 660

:)

Edited 2 times, last by YourUsernameHere (February 2, 2022 at 2:37 PM).

• Not to forget the free ice-cream too.

Best wishes, Michael :)

• If your device is a beast you could see more buildings from farther, shadows, lighting, more clouds, and so on. So the application runs on cheap devices with weak features and on roaring devices with breathtaking features.

Like a martial art master who practice with a beginner as beautiful as with an advanced partner. With the beginner the practice is gentle and perfect, however, with the advanced the practice is explosive and demonstrating. This is the same martial art, but at different levels.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Why can’t the graphics be adjusted based on the system like on a Personal Computer. Cannot the graphics be adjusted based on the mobile device!?

I love this simulator, but more than anything, the biggest improvement they could make would be to have ground textures at the same resolution everywhere the scenery is available. When you look down and see a border between more blurry textures and more clear, or the boxes along the coastlines, it REALLY takes away significant realism and immersion. I know it is to save space on all of our devices, but it really does bother me. I LOVE flying in England, Switzerland, and Ireland because most of those areas a clear and look AMAZING. I avoid Spain, Italy, and definitely Scandinavia because of the more blurry textures. Even the eastern Alps aren’t as clear and it takes away from the experience.

• I love this simulator, but more than anything, the biggest improvement they could make would be to have ground textures at the same resolution everywhere the scenery is available. When you look down and see a border between more blurry textures and more clear, or the boxes along the coastlines, it REALLY takes away significant realism and immersion. I know it is to save space on all of our devices, but it really does bother me. I LOVE flying in England, Switzerland, and Ireland because most of those areas a clear and look AMAZING. I avoid Spain, Italy, and definitely Scandinavia because of the more blurry textures. Even the eastern Alps aren’t as clear and it takes away from the experience.

And the landscape of northern Europe.They were taken with them.

• I think everyone should be grateful for what this new version has to offer and that all requests are not possible to run on majority of devices or simply to hard to process with the accurate physics aerofly uses. This would be a great example over quality over quantity