Aeroscenery/Geoconvert option to export .ttc textures to display properly on Android platform

• One reason is certainly that one knows who has built a particular airport because that one is then kind of occupied and noone else can do it or change it.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• One reason is certainly that one knows who has built a particular airport because that one is then kind of occupied and noone else can do it or change it.

What is the solution then? That no one can create airports?

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y

• I don't know. Ask Spit40

I would, BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, have a look:

Regards,

PLΛY

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

• What is the solution then? That no one can create airports?

One can then contact the primary producer and ask for permission to edit the airport or maybe even inherit it. This happened in various cases I remember. Otherwise there would be no control.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• Go to fscloudport.com select help and it lists the admins email. Otherwise find Phil through https://authentikit.org/ and explain you would like an fscloudport account

Thanks

Regards,

PLΛY

• TTC files are platform specific texture formats, e.g. they are different on iOS/Android ( ETC2 format ) compare to the PC platform ( DXT format ). We are not sure what GeoConvert version is used by Aeroscenery, but one must create PNG files with GeoConvert and then they can be converted to ETC2 TTC textures using our content converter.

Administrator, I want to know what TTX texture files used on the PC end will directly cause the game to crash on the mobile end. Is this a coding problem or something else?

Is there any hope that these TTX textures can work properly on the Android end in some way?

By the way, can your team create a conversion program to directly convert TTC files used on the computer into codes that can be used on the Android end? This can leave a lot of effort for the landscape transplantation of Andrade.

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• Aeroscenery is a 3rd pary tool, not created by us.

However if this program uses our Aerofly FS 2 content converter, there is an option in the configuration file. Look for 'texture_base_type'. If you find that change it to ttc_etc2.

I try to use content_ Converter to make architectural texture TTX that can be used on the mobile end. I modified the TMC file to generate texture in etc2 format. But it has been tested on the mobile terminal. He collapsed. I wonder if there is anything else to do to ensure the normal operation of the game? thank you! :)

• The texture formats for PC and for mobile are different and they are not compatible between each other. Also building textures cannot beused yet on mobile due to space and performance restrictions. So what you intend to do is not possible at the moment.

So are you willing to provide players with this technology. Or just provide a generated TTX folder for a small number of mobile phone players to meet their desire to experience super scenery on the mobile terminal aerofly. Of course, our players should bear their own responsibility for the behavior of modifying the program, including the unknowable damage of the mobile phone. :) :) :)

• As you can see, aerofly on the mobile terminal is also a large audience. Many people actually don't care how many mobile phone configurations they have when buying games. These requirements have been known by most players before buying games. And at present, there is no game in the mobile market, which is full of bad reviews because the presentation content is proportional to the required configuration. Not only that, if a game called mobile hardware killer appears. Then it will stimulate mobile phone manufacturers to develop better chips to attract more high-end users. In fact, both game manufacturers and equipment stores are making profits. And it will probably make the game famous. I really hope you can finish all the tedious work on the PC at hand. Consider the independent development of mobile terminals. :) :) :)

• The runway model can be used normally in AF2021. The runway direction is not restricted. Because AF2022 uses the same coding as AF4, it is different from AF2. They can't possibly work in AF2022.

• hello,I have tried to create orthophotos for Aerofly fs 4 with Aero Scenery and I get an error [ Could not find Geo Convertt...what if I already installed Geoconvert Helper? I have not been able to move forward. I have looked at many tutorials but they do not address this error. There is a related article but they don't give a clear answer.

• Hi,
    Geoconvert Helper is part of resp. included in IPACS's AFS2 SDK
    If you have installed it, then you must set under Settings "AFS2 SDK Folder"of AeroScenery the path to the root directory of the SDK:
    e.g. D:\SDK\aerofly_fs2_sdk_tools\
    (aerofly_fs_2_geoconvert.exe should then be located by default in the subdirectory "...\aerofly_fs_2_geconvert\")