• A file map in a new format has been added, (USA, Europe), followed by buildings in a new format, and then perhaps urban lighting. The new lighting system needs to be matched with the new file format, which does not mean that IPACS will selectively ignore this suggestion. The official has warned the aerofly2021 lighting system installed in the new file, so wait patiently

• The actual screenshots with ultra wide endless city lights in Californie, Vegas and so on, were imported from exterior files to Android Aerofly FS 2022. Not from the interior of Aerofly FS 2021.

However, the historical Denver city lights are still included in Aerofly FS 2022 like they are in Aerofly FS 2021. Maybe 2020.

I don’t think we’ll have city lights on iOS this year.

IPACS could open the access to the folder via Finder/iTunes. To manage files like it’s done on Android. But, I suppose, it must be an Apple Developer Guidelines Infringement, because you’d make users to be able to buy or load other contents out of the AppStore.

This possibility is allowed for Document managers for example, but in this case the upload documents are not features or options…

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• The actual screenshots with ultra wide endless city lights in Californie, Vegas and so on, were imported from exterior files to Android Aerofly FS 2022. Not from the interior of Aerofly FS 2021.

However, the historical Denver city lights are still included in Aerofly FS 2022 like they are in Aerofly FS 2021. Maybe 2020.

I don’t think we’ll have city lights on iOS this year.

IPACS could open the access to the folder via Finder/iTunes. To manage files like it’s done on Android. But, I suppose, it must be an Apple Developer Guidelines Infringement, because you’d make users to be able to buy or load other contents out of the AppStore.

This possibility is allowed for Document managers for example, but in this case the upload documents are not features or options…

Thx for this great infos