When did officials paint the leading edge of the engine silver

• In aerofly, the leading edges of almost all engines are gray and black, which is confusing, which is inconsistent with the silver in reality and aerofly 4,

However, the front ends of baron58 and Corsair engines display silver, which at least indicates that the rendering of mobile devices supports silver. When will officials replace other planes with beautiful silver skirts

• Official Post

Reflections are not possible on mobile and to fix this we would have to change many materials which is just too much work for such a small issue.

Some aircraft materials have been set up correctly by the designers, there the color is not black even without the reflections on mobile. On other aircraft the color is basically a very dark gray and the shiny look only is achieved by the reflections which only works on desktop.

• Reflections are not possible on mobile and to fix this we would have to change many materials which is just too much work for such a small issue.

Some aircraft materials have been set up correctly by the designers, there the color is not black even without the reflections on mobile. On other aircraft the color is basically a very dark gray and the shiny look only is achieved by the reflections which only works on desktop.

It is not caused by the reflection of light, but it will appear silver under any weather conditions. I can understand what you said. It will show different effects under different devices. Then, since mobile devices support silver rendering, why not make the front edge of the engine silver? Baron58 aircraft in mobile devices has given the answer, which is in line with the real effect. In order to maintain the unity of different equipment codes, must we make this unrealistic effect?

• Gravitational lensing March 7, 2022 at 3:12 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “When will officials replace other planes with beautiful silver skirts​?” to “When did officials paint the leading edge of the engine silver”.
    • Official Post

What you are refering to is actually support for reflection maps, they will cause the silver effect you mentioned and this is currently visible in our PC version.

However for the silver effect to work, we usually need two additional textures as well as a cube map. We have not implemented this on mobile

since the pixel shader would get a lot more complex and we would use a lot more texture memory as well.

We might however add it in a future version when we can be sure that more devices are powerful enough.

• 您所说的实际上是对反射贴图的支持,它们会导致您提到的银色效果,这目前在我们的PC版本中可见。

然而,要使银色效果发挥作用,我们通常需要两个额外的纹理以及一个立方体贴图。我们还没有在手机上实现这个

因为像素着色器会变得更加复杂,我们也会使用更多的纹理内存。

但是,当我们可以确定更多设备足够强大时,我们可能会在未来的版本中添加它。

Well, another uncertain plan, So when can GE90 and engine rotation simulation be realized? GE90 has been on hold for two years. Is our ram used to make maps

• There has to be some balance in mobile between the graphics quality of the instrument panel, the scenery and the outside view. The old mobile iOS FS exterior view has metallic inlet ducts and spinners and its Just Flight Beechcraft Duchess has beautiful glassy paint but I’d have preferred a better cockpit interior.

I could live without any exterior view now in exchange for universal legible instrument labels and perhaps even nicer aircraft handling, I enjoy iOS FS for the sweet naturalness of the aeroplane behaviour, I wonder if that aspect has been squeezed a bit in recent mobile generations?

Does the limited legibility of the CRJ cockpit mean that particular aeroplane model is pushing right against an established mobile performance boundary?

Is the current exterior view adequate? Could future improvements be more rewarding if focused elsewhere?

• There has to be some balance in mobile between the graphics quality of the instrument panel, the scenery and the outside view. The old mobile iOS FS exterior view has metallic inlet ducts and spinners and its Just Flight Beechcraft Duchess has beautiful glassy paint but I’d have preferred a better cockpit interior.

I could live without any exterior view now in exchange for universal legible instrument labels and perhaps even nicer aircraft handling, I enjoy iOS FS for the sweet naturalness of the aeroplane behaviour, I wonder if that aspect has been squeezed a bit in recent mobile generations?

Does the limited legibility of the CRJ cockpit mean that particular aeroplane model is pushing right against an established mobile performance boundary?

Is the current exterior view adequate? Could future improvements be more rewarding if focused elsewhere?

I always believe that the core of flight simulation on any platform is to simulate the actual situation of the aircraft to the greatest extent under a reasonable aerodynamic framework, including appearance and improving airport facilities and ATC as much as possible. In addition, accurate maps, meteorology, lighting conditions and other conditions are the follow-up options, but it seems that most of the capacity has been taken away by the map. In fact, it is not very clear. I don't have many requirements for this map, especially limited by mobile devices. If anyone wants a travel simulator, I think he should know to buy that simulator. In most cases, I sit in the cockpit because I don't want to see two Ge engines hanging under beautiful wings like toys

I look forward to the improvement of the cockpit, which is also the core of simulated flight. Everyone with different equipment is destined to put forward different requirements