What resolution does Aerofly FS 2022 target on iPad Air (5th gen)?

• As per title I'm wondering what resolution does Aerofly FS 2022 target on iPad Air (5th gen) :?:

I'm producing a video about this game on the new iPad Air on my YouTube channel MrMacRight. It would be interesting to know.

Also does this version of the game support MoltenVK?

Thanks!

• On iPads, the video recorder seems to limit itself to the non-Retina definition (half resolution or a standard resolution if it was a PC).

So the original 2360-by-1640-pixel resolution will be recorded at 1180x820 (half)

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Please do not post here and send a support query at the same time.

Thank you for all the replies Admin, I am a bit thick :sleeping:, what do you mean, what sort of post/s do you not want?

I simply do not understand what is meant and what ‘post presentation’ is unwelcome. I am not in any way trying to be negative.

Do you mean a technical solution request should not have any unrelated (or related) additional opinions and or contributions?

I can imagine the nuisance and difficulties in running the forum in English, the written German language equivalent would certainly be more unambiguous (I know you have significant ‘broad region’ variations especially around and about Baden-Württemberg, being adjacent to Bavaria, Switzerland and France).

I hope tourism starts up again soon after the last problem.