JetBlue

Spirit

Easyjet

Alaska

Frontier

Regions that I want:

Chicago, US

Boston, US

New York, but the scenery could be with less buildings than in real life to reduce lag

More of Florida

Features:

engine failures

realistic landing sounds

Minimap on the bottom corner on the screen (offer as an option in settings)

Ok this is too much, probably only a few of these might make it into the next game, just suggestions!

• First of all i think the part of us all wanting is not quite fair after this year’s wholesome release. And even so i think aerofly would rather add new functions in the upcoming versions than working on new planes.

Aerofly the example of quality over quantity.

• Isnt it a bit selfish to just demand US stuff…? I dont think that we need US regions (except Miami) because we now do have a low quality scenery of Europe. So in my opinon they should focus on a better scenery for Europe.

But in counclusion I care more about the features…

• But the US has less regions that the other side of the world

So what it gave us a new area and more flights we could do if you want that then get rfs and annoy them and not the great developers who work at IPACs I would like to see you make a better game then iPacs with every thing you want and the same quality the world does not revolve around you

• So what it gave us a new area and more flights we could do if you want that then get rfs and annoy them and not the great developers who work at IPACs I would like to see you make a better game then iPacs with every thing you want and the same quality the world does not revolve around you

Good Day

Say what you want, but as long as there are paying people who us Aerofly as a Flight Sim, it doesn’t hurt to make a suggestion list. In the meantime all we can do is wait.

• My expectations for the upcoming Aerofly Fs 2023 is New aircrafts like the Airbus A350,A330,A321 NEO and the Boeing 737-800 or Max,757 and the 767.Another expectation of Aerofly Fs 2023 is World wide also better aerial view of cities and also active Terminal gates.

New Liveries like BahamasAir,JetBlue,Spirit Airlines,South west,Ethiopian Airlines,Copa Airlines,Ryanair

Also Real time Weather

More Wingflex during turbulences

And different failures

Edited 3 times, last by Pika_ST (June 2, 2022 at 6:05 PM).

• My expectations for the upcoming Aerofly Fs 2023 is New aircrafts like the Airbus A350,A330,A321 NEO and the Boeing 737-800 or Max,757 and the 767.Another expectation of Aerofly Fs 2023 is New regions and countries like The Bahamas,China and South America and more Miami Florida Orlando also better aerial view of cities. and also active Terminal gates.

New Liveries like BahamasAir,JetBlue,Spirit Airlines,South west,Ethiopian Airlines and Copa Airlines.

Do you guys how complex building more than 1 aircraft or even 1 is, accurate 3D modeling, 500,000- 700,000 polygons, and much more complex stuff. This stuff ain't easy, expect 1 aircraft or 2 if lucky.

• My wish list:

~weather/time~

-real time weather

-rain

-snow

-better turbulences

-automatic UTC

~planes~

-E195-E2

-A220-300

-different trims (e. g. cargo, sharklets)

-ATR 72

-A330-300

-further improvements (e. g. director)

~liveries~

-Quantas (A380)

-SAS (A320)

-Sierra Pacific (737-500)

-Finnair (A320)

-Vueling (A320)

-Austrian Airlines (A320)

-Saudi Arabia (787)

-SAS new (CRJ900)

~scenery~

-high quality scenery for Europe as an extra set (maybe for 3€)

-high quality scenery for America (we already had that)

-new airports in France and Norway (e. g. Stavanger, Bergen, Toulouse, Courchevel)

~other features~

-multiplayer

-live traffic

-ground services (e. g. pushback)

-discord channel (if it already exists, please send me the link:D)

~informations~

Please remember that this is just a wish list for all the upcoming Aerofly flight simulators. So it doesn’t has to be in the next version and these are just suggestions.

Edited once, last by Fab001 (May 25, 2022 at 1:49 PM).

• Eine Art Flightradar24 wäre auch wunderbar für Multiplayer:D