Expectations for Aerofly FS 2023

• Really what has multiplay got to do with a simulated aeroplane flight? Plane to plane interaction is avoided like the plague in real life. A two seat cockpit interaction might make some sense. Perhaps the I. Flight or Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders fans would want it but would it make enough revenue to cover the development and maintenance cost? I wouldn't pay anything for it.

Is multiplay some sort of a social media gaming thing? is it for military formation flying? what?

• Of course, multiplayer games are important. In real life, flying is like a multiplayer game. Your radar shows that all real people are controlling the aircraft. Although it is not easy to achieve in the game, no one wants to have only one real person in the whole airport. Please broaden your imagination

• Really what has multiplay got to do with a simulated aeroplane flight? Plane to plane interaction is avoided like the plague in real life. A two seat cockpit interaction might make some sense. Perhaps the I. Flight or Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders fans would want it but would it make enough revenue to cover the development and maintenance cost? I wouldn't pay anything for it.

Is multiplay some sort of a social media gaming thing? is it for military formation flying? what?

The most immersive flight sims experiences i had was on the Pilotedge network: a “serious” multiplayer environment with very high quality human ATC following real life procedures.

I would really love Aerofly (desktop and mobile) to be able to connect to such networks!

• The next iPadOS 16 will untethered the 5 GB RAM limit usage. All the memory could be allocated.

So my expectations for Aerofly FS 2023 is a mini Aerofly FS 4 on mobile. It could be adaptive for slow devices, or get away with them.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• The most immersive flight sims experiences i had was ...............

with very high quality human ATC following real life procedures.

May you get to enjoy receiving and reading back (no mistakes) full route oceanic clearances :P.

Give me fan marker audio, nav aid audio idents and near deafening (REALLY LOUD) not yet synchronised PROPELLER BEAT in the twins, that would be an improvement in the realistic simulation of flying an aeroplane.

I can do without same every time dreary ATC. In the big jets is is often text messages in the CDU backing up SIDs and STARs now anyway.

• In the graphics upgrades for AFS 2023 I would love to have in-cockpit shadows (like in desktop version).

I think this feature was present in an old version of Mobile AFS on ios and it disappeared. I guess it was to much resource hungry at the time but with newer mobile performance it would be great to have it back as an option

• In the graphics upgrades for AFS 2023 I would love to have in-cockpit shadows (like in desktop version).

I think this feature was present in an old version of Mobile AFS on ios and it disappeared. I guess it was to much resource hungry at the time but with newer mobile performance it would be great to have it back as an option

It was present before — I think the desktop performances could be reached on mobile with the iPad M1 especially, when iPadOS 16 will be released. Because iPadOS 16 will allow 16 GB memory allocation on iPad M1 (memory swap like on Mac). Aerofly FS 4 is running on Mac M1 including those without fan.

But, but, but, it is a question of willing and balance. Imagine gorgeous screenshots on the AppStore, but as you don't have a M1 device you can't see it on your device. However, the borderline between M1 and other devices could be marked by an in-apps purchase only available on M1's: the user would sign up for biggest downloads etc.

In 2024 or 2025 maybe...

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited 4 times, last by FrankLFRS (June 30, 2022 at 6:24 PM).

• My expectations for aerofly FS 2023

-Air traffic control

-Airbus A330-300

-Airbus A330-600

Airbus A340-600

-Airbus A350-1000

-Boeing 737 Max 8

-Boeing 747-8F

-Boeing 777-300ERF

-More scenery including Southern Africa and Asia

-ETOPS

-Company routes when programming FMC

-Real life failures such as Engine flame out, bird strike, fuel contamination, cargo flames and etc

-the ability to control the planes weight (Like modifying Planes cargo, passengers capacity, Fuel and etc like in RFS)

-International multiplayer

-Plane spotting feature

-Rain, heavy storms, snow and bad weather conditions

• For Aerofly 2023. I would rather just have regions. Rather than 20 gig of the U.S and Europe. I would rather have 20 gig on my iPad dedicated to the U.K. or Europe with as much scenery as possible. I would rather have a lot more choice as to what I download. Those that want the eye-candy, those that want to fly internationally etc. Those that just want to fly around there local airport. If I had 20 gigs or even 10 gig of Aerofly just for the country I live in. It would be great. If I lived in France or Texas. I would want the 20 or 10 gig just for France or Texas. I really don’t need the world. It’s a mobile sim. Leave the world to the P.C.

I really only fly from and to a few airports. I more interested in the U.K. because I live here. I think that a lot of us would love to fly around our own country sight seeing. Or the choice of downloading another country. I remember when I first discovered Aerofly. It was only Switzerland. It had good graphics. It was fun exploring. If it had been 20gigs of Switzerland. Wow! Yes! I did want to fly to another country but I’m not Swiss.

Aerofly as it is, is a brilliant simulator. The same 20 gig of just one downloadable country of choice. For me, would make it awesome. We all want different things from Aerofly. This would be my choice.