Expectations for Aerofly FS 2023

• IPacs. It’s October now. (Nov, Dec) not long to go until 2023. Are you going to tease us with anything relating to Aerofly 2023? I would love to know what I can look forward to.

Ayo he reacted 😂 I guess they’re gonna pull an Infinite flight dev move and let us wait in suspense haha

As for new features, I’m just hoping for Oregon and Washington (now in AFS4 and has been textured on the map of the mobile version for quite a while now) and Florida. Apart from that I have no idea what other aircraft or features they could be working on. Guess you’ll have to wait til December :)

• I would love to see full night lighting on cities. and i would love global scenery or perhaps new regions. and more 3D objects. i think the newer M1 Ipads can handle this. correct me if I’m wrong but with IPadOS 16 releasing along with the metal 3 this Fall and the memory swap feature that will release alongside it we will soon be able to use all of the ram on . so here’s hoping!!!!

• I would love to see full night lighting on cities. and i would love global scenery or perhaps new regions. and more 3D objects. i think the newer M1 Ipads can handle this. correct me if I’m wrong but with IPadOS 16 releasing along with the metal 3 this Fall and the memory swap feature that will release alongside it we will soon be able to use all of the ram on . so here’s hoping!!!!

iPadOS 16 will allow an application to do Virtual Memory Swapping until 16 GB whatever your M1 device. Including Metal 3.

IPACS uses MoltenVK (Vulkan to Metal translation). Maybe it does not handle Metal 3. Maybe it has a price for it. So will see...

And yes I think M1 devices should handle trees, buildings, street lights, they already handle endless clouds. But quite not as much as a M1 Mac because of thermal melting. The iPad has no fan and it is stuffed inside a case. So cooling is a problem (My M1 Pro Mac slightly uses its fan around high density areas, and yes almost no fan otherwise. And it reaches its limit at Los Angeles, New York, especially by night etc. but it is usable anyway).

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Yes but regarding lighting some people got it working on android devices as mods. so i see no reason why at least that can’t run on iOS. and we could possibly have more 3d objects. just not with as much density as desktop.!!! Oh and any news about global scenery yet?!!!.

• There are some problems with the match between the lights made by players and the terrain texture, which will cause the lights you see at the airport to become dark, some lights will be suspended in the air, or even the lights will not be seen from a certain angle. Yes, if you don't pursue it deliberately, the performance of these dlcs is very good at present. Af2023 will definitely manufacture city lights, because its requirements for equipment can be ignored. It hardly affects the game frame rate. Some mature and reliable af4 products will be used for mobile devices. I am more concerned about how many buildings can be transplanted, whether the high-definition map of Europe will be released with the new version, and what new functions or new aircraft are there on the aircraft? If af4 does not release a new map before December, will af2023 only have the east coast and northwest of the United States? I hope it can have some other regions, such as countries in the southern hemisphere,Also, will there be more cloud forms,

• PTU sound on a320 improve and add gpws like stall warnings etc also weather radar and more realistic turbulence.

Also airport services bus pushback truck etc.

Advanced movements , for example if there was hard landing feel the impact ( as an animation)

Additionally more city lights

I hope see those improvements soon

• I hope we see Dubai and Egypt and other middle eastern countries/regions. Or perhaps global scenery so that we can fly anywhere in the world. Plus city lights. High definition terrain resolution and maybe even some Spaceflight vehicles so that we can go to space!!! Well here’s hoping thanks

• I hope we see Dubai and Egypt and other middle eastern countries/regions. Or perhaps global scenery so that we can fly anywhere in the world. Plus city lights. High definition terrain resolution and maybe even some Spaceflight vehicles so that we can go to space!!! Well here’s hoping thanks

Gee

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• I don't have any expectations anymore. I am in FS2. All of my stuff WORKS. I now have zero interest in FS4. Steam is buggy and does not work on my IMAC and I don't even care about fixing it. I would be interested in FS4 for MAC but there is no discussion about that so.....I am where I am.

Andy M (USAF Veteran)

Military & Commercial Aviation Geek

• My MacBookPro (16", 2021) runs FS4 in both versions (original and beta) via STEAM. :)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries