BUGs in the Game and Expectations for the Game.

• Also the aerodynamics need to be improve!!!!!! the turbulence is so awkward and should have more weather choices like storm and rainy.

I do think the new nav date base is not a problem, more people will be willing to pay for the new data base and extra mod such as (Customise weight and oil quantity)AFS actually have many advantages compare to RFS or Infinite flight, this game has the best and most realistic cockpit. So why don’t make it better? :)

• BUG Feedback Post

Jet-Pack (IPACS) Here are some new bugs I found. Some bugs have been around for a long time. Hopefully you'll be able to fix it in an upcoming release!

1.Boeing747 TO/GA switch error.

This is a problem you haven't figured out yet. Your designers have been treating the autothrottle release switch as TO/GA switch, the real TO/GA switch does not work. Here I give the reference from FCOM and the screenshots from P3D. Hope you can fix this BUG as soon as possible!

2.Some questions about the Electronic Flight Bag(EFB).

I can see you copied the EFB of the 777 and 787. How did their EFB calculate exactly the same braking distance? Or did your engineers give them exactly the same braking performance? That's one of the problems. Secondly, the takeoff performance cannot be calculated by EFB, which proves that you have not perfected this function. On the airport chart page, although the airport chart is displayed, it cannot be zoomed. This makes it difficult for players to find runways at large airports. Also, I hope you can provide players with a more complete airport map, including taxiway, taxiway numbering, more parking numbering... You don't have taxiway signage numbers for all airports in the game. Players often need to look up airport charts on the web themselves. The navigation page in the game is a complete decoration.

3.Trim problems in some aircraft.

On some planes like the King Air C90GTX, CRJ900, the balance switch is just a decoration. The King Air at least has a trim handwheel to help with the trim, but I'm not aware of such a thing on the CRJ900. So how do I adjust the Settings trim on the CRJ900LR? The trim switch on the 737 and B747 also doesn't work when pressed, moving the trim only a tiny bit. This kind of problem affects the flight experience of players very much. We hope you can fix this problem as soon as possible. Or you should have a quick trim adjustment button on the UI.

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

Edited 3 times, last by orangedog433 (May 15, 2022 at 6:46 AM).

• 4.A collection of problems with Boeing aircraft.

First, the B777 provides basic emergency lighting with power on, rather than so many devices at once. Here refer to FCOM:

The battery switch

ON -

• On the ground and without power:

• Some switch signals are on

• Can start APU.

• On the ground, after AC power is turned off or lost:

• Standby bus bar and emergency light are powered

• The display on the left inner, outer and upper middle, and the CDU on the left are powered.

OFF -

• At ground level, the BATTERY bus bar has no power and the EICAS advisory information shows an ELEC BATTERY

OFF

• Airborne EICAS consultation information shows ELEC BATTERY OFF.

And please improve the hydraulic system of the plane asap! Do you think this is realistic: a hydraulic plane can still operate without electricity through the steering stick.

The LANDING RUNWAY on your Boeing PFD shows some errors. Unlike airbus's display, the LDG RWY floats with the aircraft's attitude instructions. Here are some PFD images of the 737. This rule applies to all Boeing aircraft.

Also, I hope you can add LDG RWY display to B737-500. This is a picture of a real plane, hope you can bring this feature to the 737.

5.Some aircraft throttle and reverse UI rule issues.

This is a recommendation for your Dush8 Q400, King Air 90GTX and the newly added CRJ900. For one thing, none of these planes has aoto-break. They both have reverse and manual brakes. But on the gas pedal of the game UI, they reverse and brake in tandem. This means that when I pull the brake, the reverse is also interfered with. If I have a requirement that I want to slow down with maximum reversal but I don't want to use maximum braking. Then I can't simulate it in the game. And Aerofly doesn't have ABS brakes. That's when you hit the maximum brake and the wheels blow out. But the truth is you had a way of dealing with it long ago. On the Learjet45, when the reverse is manually enabled, pulling the brakes on the UI does not interfere with the reversal position. You should apply this rule to the planes mentioned above. Or I think you need to separate the brake from the push back, and the manual brake needs to have a separate UI button or merge with the rudder like IF.

• Secondly, the King Air C90GTX and Dush8 have a protection rule, which I find unnecessary. They all have an air idle on their throttle. The AF throttle is limited to this gear by sliding the UI while the aircraft is off the ground. When I need to draw down all the throttle on landing, this guard will hinder my maneuvering! You should remove the protection limit, just like the A320, and just keep the throttle stuck in place. Or allow the aircraft to exceed this limit when radio altitude is below 100ft!

6.Some known modeling problems.

Firstly, I found that the tyre traces on LCY runway of London City Airport were incorrectly mapped. Part of the tyre traces were not completely attached to the ground. Secondly, I don't think AF's pilot persona modeling should be seen from the cockpit interior perspective. First of all, your character modeling is not very sophisticated. The cockpit is very rough to observe up close, and the character modeling itself has some problems. Secondly, in some narrow aircraft, such character modeling can obstruct sight and affect normal operation. Unless you tell me that this is an Easter egg based on the looks of your internal IPACS staff, I think they only need to appear from an external perspective. Or maybe you should add an unlockable free view in the cockpit to help the player freely navigate the interior of the aircraft and complete operations.

(If you're considering adding a free perspective to your game, be sure to include it in the third person as well. More perspective on the aircraft means better representation of the detailed modeling of your aircraft!)

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) I would add that you should give the B737-500 a separate set of throttle rules. The SPD mode can only be used in landings on Boeing 737s made after 2010. The 737-500 in AF did not receive the new avionics. (In fact, no B737-500 has such a modification.) In SPD mode, the throttle cannot be pulled back to idle during landing, nor can the throttle be released by pushing the handle down to idle. Hope you can correct this error as soon as possible!

• We can make a tutorial for the Ju52 once it's released for the desktop version, too, and if I have time for it.

747 TO/GA switch, our designers need to add this switch first, then I can make it functional. But they are currently busy with other things of higher priority. I used the existing switches as placeholder.

EFB: This is work in progress.

Trim: per default we have auto-trim enabled so you don't need to use the trim switches on the yoke at all. On the desktop version you can also assign these switches. I can check if the trim switches on the yoke are present and working in all aircraft as well.

Electrical system of the 777: I may have made a mistake in a logic circuit.

Hydraulics are not yet modeled, only in the A320 for testing.

Floating runway symbol: should be an easy fix in the code. 737 runway symbol is probably quite easy to do as well.

To use reverse without much brakes just slide the throttle slider down a tiny bit. The brakes are linear whereas the reversers already open fully at a very small fraction and are only activated at high speeds.

The FLIGHT IDLE protection is there for a reason. In the real world Q400 you would hear a constant audio warning sound if you are not on the ground with levers below flight idle. You actually do not retard the throttle in the Q400 during flare either, you pull it back once you have touched down. So this one isn't a bug, it works as intended.

The animated avatars work good for normal control deflections and this might be redone at some point.

For a lot of users see the avatars add to the immersion and we're not going to remove them per default. Perhaps we can add a setting to adjust when they are visible.

737 speed mode: This was done to keep commonality between our aircraft. I can make it so the auto-throttle does not retard the throttle automatically on the 737 (and I'll forward all user complaints to you, okay?). In the real 737 you can always overpower the servo clutch which we simulate by you pulling the lever to idle quickly or moving it to full thrust quickly. We'll keep this feature because many users do not know how to disconnect the autothrottle and some users don't even have cockpit interaction enabled.

• So.can you tell me how to use the slider to turn the reverser to the maximum? Just like the sound when turning on the reverser manually, when I slide the slider to 50, the sound of the reverser is still relatively small,

• If I continue to slide the slider to the maximum, the sound of the propeller will be normal, but the brake will also be started, and the aircraft will stop in a short time, which is obviously not in line with the actual situation. Until now, I haven't figured out the logic of this set of settings. Can you explain it in detail

• So.can you tell me how to use the slider to turn the reverser to the maximum? Just like the sound when turning on the reverser manually, when I slide the slider to 50, the sound of the reverser is still relatively small,

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At 6:22 it is Aerofly FS 2021, but it is the same with Aerofly FS 2022.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At 6:22 it is Aerofly FS 2021, but it is the same with Aerofly FS 2022.

Yes, I know how to use it. I compare it with 787-10. The braking distance between manually starting the reverser and using the 50 slider is approximately the same. I think the parameters of manually starting the reverser are completely correct, including the sound of reverse pushing. The sound of using 50 slider is much lower. To reach the decibel size of the reverser, 100 slider is required

• The FLIGHT IDLE protection is there for a reason. In the real world Q400 you would hear a constant audio warning sound if you are not on the ground with levers below flight idle. You actually do not retard the throttle in the Q400 during flare either, you pull it back once you have touched down. So this one isn't a bug, it works as intended.

Jet-Pack (IPACS) I see. I'm sorry I took dash8's throttle rule as a bug. Because I don't usually contact this aircraft, and I haven't inquired about its SOP or FCOM.

The addition of the trim button just hopes to give the aircraft a higher degree of authenticity. Because on the mobile terminal, I prefer to achieve the desired effect through my own touch rather than using automatic balancing.

With regard to the 737 throttle, I think if the player doesn't know how to disconnect the automatic throttle. Then you should give some tutorials to guide players to complete real operations, rather than making up a function that should not appear on the plane. The default state generated by 737 in the sky can cancel the pressing of SPD throttle. In this way, players can directly manually adjust the throttle even if they don't use the automatic throttle, just like crj900. Otherwise, this function will make players who operate according to FCOM doubt whether you have really restored the throttle rules of this aircraft. :saint:

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) I see. I'm sorry I took dash8's throttle rule as a bug. Because I don't usually contact this aircraft, and I haven't inquired about its SOP or FCOM.

The addition of the trim button just hopes to give the aircraft a higher degree of authenticity. Because on the mobile terminal, I prefer to achieve the desired effect through my own touch rather than using automatic balancing.

With regard to the 737 throttle, I think if the player doesn't know how to disconnect the automatic throttle. Then you should give some tutorials to guide players to complete real operations, rather than making up a function that should not appear on the plane. The default state generated by 737 in the sky can cancel the pressing of SPD throttle. In this way, players can directly manually adjust the throttle even if they don't use the automatic throttle, just like crj900. Otherwise, this function will make players who operate according to FCOM doubt whether you have really restored the throttle rules of this aircraft. :saint:

You over estimate how much time the average user spends with details like this. 90% don't know what an FCOM is and 70% never heard of the term auto throttle. They just fly around for fun and just want full control by moving the throttle slider.

• Can you reintroduce real-time shadows in the cockpit in 2022 or later? Now the update speed of mobile phone chips is faster and faster. Xiaolong 870 and other mobile phone chips can be competent for such image quality performance. Compared with af2019, the af2022 cockpit without real-time shadow has a lot less immersion inside. This is also a good performance opportunity for the interior lighting of the cockpit.

• You over estimate how much time the average user spends with details like this. 90% don't know what an FCOM is and 70% never heard of the term auto throttle. They just fly around for fun and just want full control by moving the throttle slider.

You should refer to XPM for this point. Their aircraft will not have any operation on the AP when it is generated on the five sides, or even help the player put down the flaps. If you are a player who only relies on the game UI to fly, it is enough to provide only manual throttle. If they don't even know how to use the SPD window, the automatic throttle will only make them feel that the AF game is too simple to study the real flight principle. In other words, you pay too much attention to the gameplay of AF and ignore the value of the authenticity of simulated flight itself.

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) Can you add some sound effects of aircraft on the ground to AF, such as the vibration of cockpit interior. Many flying enthusiasts say that the grounding feedback of AF is not very good. When landing, you can't know whether the aircraft has touched the ground directly from the senses. Especially on devices with small screens such as mobile phones. At present, the sound effect of aircraft taxiing on the ground is too light, and the channel frequency is too low, which is difficult to distinguish directly by hearing. This is the most intuitive feeling of many players who have transferred from XPM to AF.

• BUG Feedback Post

Jet-Pack (IPACS) Here I found several problems in daily flight, and now I will give them feedback to you.

1.The error of A320

I don't know if you noticed, but the A320 INITB page is missing. When you click next on the INITA page, MCDU does not jump into the INITB page but directly into the fuel page. This BUG may be a minor BUG that programmers are annoyed with when porting mods. Hope you can fix it in the next update.

Below is a comparison of AF2021 and 2022:

And there's a slight problem with your radio page. When I plug in a far VOR, when that VOR goes beyond about 50 miles. Instead of going to the VOR selection screen, the MCDU goes black.

Here I also found that the speed change symbol on the aircraft ND was displayed incorrectly. On the A320, the speed change symbol should be a completely solid dot, not a hollow dot. The first time I saw this speed change symbol I thought it was some other symbol. I hope you can change it soon!

Your A320 has been in production for nearly 3 years, but there have been some problems and the MCDU is poorly completed. Although this model is made by Aerosoft, the aircraft is currently only complete enough for players to fly. Many of the plane's functions have not been restored. For novice players, it may be a good opportunity to solve the aviation flight. But for professional flying players, this is why they don't want to play your game. I hope you can complete the remaining features of A320 as soon as possible in the future to give players a higher level of experience. :saint:

• 2.Game UI throttle slider rule problem

You said in your last feedback that maximum inversion will be enabled when the slider is pulled down by about 50%. But I didn't find this rule in the actual game. I was decelerating and when I pulled the slider up to 50%, the plane only turned on the half power inversion. Only by pulling the slider to 100% did the aircraft enable the maximum inversion. Even the reverse of 90% of the aircraft is not maximum power. Here's the comparison:

There seems to be a one-to-one correspondence between throttle power and slider percentage. There are no rules that you mentioned.

In the AF2021, the aircraft's speed bumps and sliders are linked. The slider controls the opening of the speed reducer. But in Aerofly2022, you changed that rule. Speed plate switches are no longer controlled by sliders. For passenger planes and they land using speed bumps, there is no impact. But in the case of fighter jets, the loss of these features is significant.

That means pilots manually turn on the speed bumps in the cockpit when the plane lands. But the F18, in flexible mode with flaps down, needs to keep the speed bump open, or it will fold itself up. This resulted in the fighter not being able to complete the operation of using speed bumps during landing.

Especially since your designers didn't make a speed bump button for F15 and MB339 inside the cockpit! Whether it's landing or not, speed bumps don't open when you're in the sky.

The absence of speed bumps can greatly affect the operational experience of a fighter jet. I hope you can use new rules for the speed bumps of fighter jets, or design a separate speed bump button. :thumbup:

• Thanks for the reports.

1. INIT page B is only available when the engines are not running. You need to fill it in before the engines are started.

The A320 model was originally purchased from Aerosoft but has had many changes since then. Aerosoft is not involved in the development of our A320.

We have a large fleet of aircraft and all need to be addressed at some point. I cannot spent all my time on the A320, otherwise we would not have the Boeing 777 and 787 and Q400 by now. This is also a default aircraft not an add-on product. One add-on is usually more expensive than our entire simulator. You cannot expect the same level of detail from a default aircraft. Compared to other default simulator aircraft I think our A320 holds up quite well. Of course if you compare it to add-on aircraft of companies that spend 3+ years just on the A320 then you'll find some things that are missing.

2. Regarding the airbrake issues: Currently the slider only changes airbrakes when you have the assistance auto-cockpit enabled. The assistance also disengages when you manually set airbrakes so the throttle slider no longer does things to the airbrake automatically when you moved the lever in the cockpit. I'll add clickspots for the MB339 and F15 airbrakes.