Aerofly Regions as separate simulators

• I’m in the U.K. because of this I enjoy flying around it. Heathrow to Edinburgh or Aberdeen. I also enjoy flying to mainland Europe. But I want all the bells and whistles. I want scenery. I want all the eye candy. I want to see the AI aircraft lights at night. I want trees. Anything that can get me close to what I would see if I was actually there. I want it all in my Aerofly sim. So why not divide Aerofly into regions. I would buy Aerofly U.K. make it the size of Aerofly 22. It would be amazing. Do the same with France, Germany and the American regions.

Edited once, last by Raybo (April 6, 2022 at 2:54 AM).

• The content you want can be realized in aerofly FS4. Mobile devices will not perfectly realize your wishes, and the official will not customize your wishes

When your mobile phone can connect 12900k and AMD or NVIDIA graphics card, your wish will be met. Do you think the current mobile device hardware is very powerful? You can take it as your birthday wish

A large 20g map can display a large area, but there are few objects that need to be calculated and rendered per unit area. That's why you won't get stuck when playing 20g game phones. If you narrow these contents to one country, it will put a lot of pressure on the optimization of the game

Edited once, last by Jet-Pack (IPACS): Merged 2 posts created by gfrynmsl into this post. (April 6, 2022 at 6:33 PM).

• The content you want can be realized in aerofly FS4. Mobile devices will not perfectly realize your wishes, and the official will not customize your wishes

When your mobile phone can connect 12900k and AMD or NVIDIA graphics card, your wish will be met. Do you think the current mobile device hardware is very powerful? You can take it as your birthday wish

A large 20g map can display a large area, but there are few objects that need to be calculated and rendered per unit area. That's why you won't get stuck when playing 20g game phones. If you narrow these contents to one country, it will put a lot of pressure on the optimization of the game

I have no idea what any of that meant except that mobile devices aren’t powerful enough….Yet!

I’m very patient. When I was playing FS5 on my 486 PC. I dreamt of playing a flight simulator on a mobile device. Which, thanks to Aerofly and others, I can do that now. In fact, I very rarely turn my PC on. Apples iPad or some other tablet device will one day give me exactly what I suggested. It’s just a matter of time.☺️

Edited once, last by Raybo (April 7, 2022 at 12:08 AM).

• I have no more comment on your complacency. I imagine, I like, I need, please continue your narcissism. Regardless of the actual situation, it depends entirely on lust for satisfaction. Then I have nothing to say to you. Aerofly2022 has a map of nearly 6 million square kilometers. I'm satisfied with such a big map. The map will get bigger and bigger. At present, ;)

• “Apples iPad or some other tablet device will one day give me exactly what I suggested.” It’s just a matter of time. ^^ Do you think you are the largest shareholder of IPACS? Interesting speech ^^ ^^

Do you use a translator? I ask only because your response doesn’t really correspond with what I wrote. And once again, I don’t really understand your response and how it relates to my comments.

• Warum glauben Sie, dass die Behörden Sie nach Ihren Vorschlägen machen werden, was Sie wollen

Thank you! Translators are great but not yet perfect. To answer your question. I don’t think that Aerofly will do it. It would be great though if they would though. When Aerofly first came out it was Switzerland only. I loved it. I would have loved it more if it had been the United Kingdom or Britain.