• The Autopilot in the Baron 58 is missing an indicator. The Vertical Speed mode is missing a negative sign when setting a decent rate.

The Baron 58 has a DME readout issue. When the Bendix DME receiver is placed in the Remote (RMT) mode with a valid station tuned, neither Nav 1 nor Nav 2 receivers couple.

Thank you for your help.

There is a visibility issue with the pilot’s HSI in the Baron 58.

When using the HSI for a precision approach, the yellow Glideslope indicator (bug) cannot be seen when it’s parked off-scale either high or low. Currently, there is a TINY yellow bug, but it’s way too small to be seen.

Thank you for your help. I appreciate the work everyone puts in. The Aerofly FS 2022 is an outstanding sim.

Baron 58 Question: Forgive my ignorance but what is the indicator that has a digital readout just below the annunciator panel? On the ground it’s generally 14.8 and decreases in flight. I’ve included a pic. Thank you for your help.

———————————————

The following are inoperative in the Baron 58:

• Annunciator Panel lights
    • Stall Warning Horn

• Fuel Boost Pumps (left and right)

There is a bug in the Baron 58 programming. When the throttles are advanced to full power, the following Light toggle switches turn ON:

• Strobe, Beacon, Nav, Taxi and Ldg.

When the throttles are retarded to idle the following light switches turn OFF:

• Strobe and Ldg

Thank you for your help.

• It’s the air temperature sensed by the temperature probe, compare it with the sophisticated Total Air Temperature and Static Air Temperature indication in the A 320, speed up in the the A 320 and watch the TAT increase. The Baron doesn’t get fast enough for skin heating to become significant.

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) April 10, 2022 at 1:38 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Baron 58 V/S Bug” to “Baron 58 Issues”.