Miramar MCAS and F/A-18C Aggressors Livery

• Dear developers, is there the possibility, in a remote future, after you make and update that fix all the problems of the current version, that you will consider the Miramar Marine Corps Air Station near San Diego as a new airport scenery and an Aggressors Squadron livery for the Hornet? Thank you in advance for your kind answer.

• Dear developers, is there the possibility, in a remote future, after you make and update that fix all the problems of the current version, that you will consider the Miramar Marine Corps Air Station near San Diego as a new airport scenery and an Aggressors Squadron livery for the Hornet? Thank you in advance for your kind answer.

Maybe Vandenberg Air Force base too, there is a slight lack of military airfields in California, especially when some (VBG and miramar) haven’t been modelled yet..

• At the moment I'm still reworking all my downloaded sceneries with regard to the new version of FS (checking updates / deleting duplicates collected over time / separating the previous cultivation into "airports" and "places"). After that I can continue with the airfields in California. Here helps the page

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries