Aerofly FS 2 doors and AI planes

• Hi I am pretty stupid right now but how do you open doors from dev cam? I saw someone do it on the steam version! But I use the Aerosoft Version so, how may I open ALL DOORS in the Aerosoft version of Aerofly FS 2? Also how may I get AI aircraft in Aerofly FS 2 Aerosoft version? I feel lonely while playing without even AI! :(

Professional Idiot,

• There are no AI aircraft in any version of Aerofly FS 2. These will come with the next version, the Aerofly FS 4.

The forward cabin doors in the A320 can be opened by turning around and moving the mouse cursor around until it highlights an area that you can click. Click one and wait for the door to open. If you change the main.mcf configuration file and enable the developer options you can use the DEV camera. Once in the camera you can move around with your assigned camera controls. The mouse cursor should then also be available and you can click the door handles of the cabin doors and cargo doors to open or close them.

This is not a fully supported feature yet though.

Regards,

Jan

• There are no AI aircraft in any version of Aerofly FS 2. These will come with the next version, the Aerofly FS 4.

The forward cabin doors in the A320 can be opened by turning around and moving the mouse cursor around until it highlights an area that you can click. Click one and wait for the door to open. If you change the main.mcf configuration file and enable the developer options you can use the DEV camera. Once in the camera you can move around with your assigned camera controls. The mouse cursor should then also be available and you can click the door handles of the cabin doors and cargo doors to open or close them.

This is not a fully supported feature yet though.

Will the AI Planes drive on the Ground to the gate

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

• Also how may I get AI aircraft in Aerofly FS 2 Aerosoft version? I feel lonely while playing without even AI! :(

Hi, I took the AI Traffic from mobile to PC, if you have Aerofly FS 2021, then I can help you.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y