Help with FMS in King Air 90 ?

• I have tried now for over an hr to get the plane to follow the flight plan in the fms to no avail, can someone please help me, I have followed the tutorial from the Aerofly wiki but the plane just wants to bank at 50 degrees and crash if I let it.

What makes me slightly annoyed is that I have flown airliners in X-plane for years with having any issues, so what magic trick do I need to use in Aerofly, obviously the wiki is no longer correct ?

• I have tried now for over an hr to get the plane to follow the flight plan in the fms to no avail, can someone please help me, I have followed the tutorial from the Aerofly wiki but the plane just wants to bank at 50 degrees and crash if I let it.

What makes me slightly annoyed is that I have flown airliners in X-plane for years with having any issues, so what magic trick do I need to use in Aerofly, obviously the wiki is no longer correct ?

I was like you with the king air and i saw some video in you-tube to have help and just yesterday i make my first full flight with king air

• I was like you with the king air and i saw some video in you-tube to have help and just yesterday i make my first full flight with king air

The issue is solved at least for this plane, I activated the co-pilot to see what my display showed, turns out I forgot to press the AP button xD. Probably because the manual doesn't mention it, although it is obvious. I'm sure I'll be back to ask questions the nex time I pull my hair out out of frustration :D

• Please tell me, what exactly are you inputting into the FMS of the king air that makes it bank 50 degrees.

Keep in mind that if the FMS frustrates you that you can also set up the entire flight plan with the navigation menu of Aerofly.

Hi, as mentioned it was a human error, I forgot to click the AP button. I would have deleted this post as it is solved, but I am not allowed to do that I think.

I'm sorry if I came across as short tempered and grumpy, all is good now, just enjoyed a flight across CA using the FMS :)