Aerofly 21 & 22

• I love Aerofly! Thank you for the many hours of fun and escapism. I have Aerofly 22. I love it. I love landing and watching the runway light up at night.

But I still have Aerofly 21 on my iPad. Why? Because I love flying over London. Aerofly 21 has London wonderfully modelled. AF21 has some great 3d cities in it. Plus there is Florida (It wasn’t included in AF22.) It has beautiful scenery. Why isn’t Aerofly 22 the same as Aerofly 21 but with the extra features and programming that you added?

I want to delete Aerofly 21 from my iPad. I can’t because it has features that AF22 doesn’t. Which means that (for me) some aspects of AF21 are better than the AF22

Please put into AF22 everything that was in AF21. Well… Nearly everything. You can exclude the Flight School. Although someone will probably want it.

Edited once, last by Raybo (May 17, 2022 at 8:40 PM).

• Is it possible to install both 2021 and 2022 versions on the same device? Would the files be kept in totally independant folders so that there is no conflict ? Would each separate app run normally if both versions were on the same device?

• Is it possible to install both 2021 and 2022 versions on the same device? Would the files be kept in totally independant folders so that there is no conflict ? Would each separate app run normally if both versions were on the same device?

I have 21 and 22 on my iPad. They both run independently. I believe that they’re in independent folders. Each version runs perfectly well.

• I have 21 and 22 on my iPad. They both run independently. I believe that they’re in independent folders. Each version runs perfectly well.

Thanks! I might try that arrangement and just choose each app depending on where I want to fly. Or I suppose I could try the scenery files copying method ...The price of FS2021 has dropped now, so why not?😃

By the way, what do we lose from 2022 when we go back to 2021? No B787?

Edited once, last by Jet-Pack (IPACS): Merged a post created by mcgregni into this post. (May 18, 2022 at 9:12 PM).

• Official Post

By the way, what do we lose from 2022 when we go back to 2021? No B787?

The latest version, Aerofly FS 2022 added three aircraft (B787, CRJ900 and Ju52) and the European region. And many other things like a flight logger, missions, time-skip, etc.

The FS 2021 and FS 2022 are separate apps that you can install and use at the same time.

Regards,

Jan

• If you want 3D buildings in 2022 you can import them from 2021...

Just install both versions of sim and all the regions, then look for.obb folders, rename them to .obb.zip open them and move the region files from 2021 to 2022 rename back to .obb reload and you'll have the 3D buildings. 👍