New zealand on android version???

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just found this video in youtube where this user has a mod for the android version with hi resolution photo scenery in Spain and...New Zealand???

Dont know how he did it but looks really beautiful!

I guess it shows that global is possible in the android version!

• I do not think any part of NZ was an official release so this must have been a personal effort by a clever user. If you are game enough it is now possible to fly the "other sim" on Android if you install XBox Game Bar on your phone or tablet. I am thinking about this just to see if it works and what controllers would be needed. $1 for the first month to try it out seems reasonable to make the effort.

You could also try GeoFS through the play store. You have to pay a yearly sub for the HD scenery but it will give you the whole world in Google Earth like scenery. Nowhere near as polished as FS2022 but you can at least fly in NZ albeit without the 3D buildings.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just found this video in youtube where this user has a mod for the android version with hi resolution photo scenery in Spain and...New Zealand???

Dont know how he did it but looks really beautiful!

I guess it shows that global is possible in the android version!

Oh that's really nice!

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??!?!!?

I tried everything and nothing worked, no one helped me :(

This mobile simulator could be improved so much if everyone knew how to make custom scenery.

With the beautiful city lights and custom scenery other simulators wouldn't even be able to compete with this.

IPACS can't do everything alone, but together we can do more. admin Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I'm so sad

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y

Edited 4 times, last by P L A Y (May 22, 2022 at 2:36 AM).