Aerofly FS 2022 Incomplete Controller Support

• Dear developers, one key feature that was incomplete in AFS2022 was the incomplete controller support. The L1 key, that used to change the camera view in AFS2021 does not work in AFS2022. I am trapped in cockpit view all the time. Please fix this issue as using a controller to play AFS2022 will be a big Quality of Life improvement/restoration.

• I haven't been spending time lately on the new aerofly and haven't done this yet for my latest xbox controller but with the IPAD ios15 you should be able to go into the menu and customise the controller via:

general/gaming controller/custom controls

(this option will only be visible when the controller is connected via bluetooth)

for those using ios. Been using a controller on a mobile for a while now and would not want to have to do without.

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)

• I haven't been spending time lately on the new aerofly and haven't done this yet for my latest xbox controller but with the IPAD ios15 you should be able to go into the menu and customise the controller via:

general/gaming controller/custom controls

(this option will only be visible when the controller is connected via bluetooth)

for those using ios. Been using a controller on a mobile for a while now and would not want to have to do without.

yes but that doesn't work for android. the change camera button disappears once connected to the controller and the L1 key also has no effect

• OK, sorry I can't comment on android. I originally had problems with the change camera view (on the ipad with ios) until I worked out that the back buttons (top back buttons on the controller, not rudder paddles) change that view (on the xbox). You might try see if that works for the change of view and android?

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)

• OK, sorry I can't comment on android. I originally had problems with the change camera view (on the ipad with ios) until I worked out that the back buttons (top back buttons on the controller, not rudder paddles) change that view (on the xbox). You might try see if that works for the change of view and

OK, sorry I can't comment on android. I originally had problems with the change camera view (on the ipad with ios) until I worked out that the back buttons (top back buttons on the controller, not rudder paddles) change that view (on the xbox). You might try see if that works for the change of view and android?

Sadly it did not work. Keymapping also is not an option because there is no way to assign to the spot where the change camera lies because most of the onscreen controls dissappear when I connect to the controller