Aerofly FS 4 - Language support?

• What does it mean, no more French supported? :/

Should we understand that we will eventually need an additional patch like with FSX SE? :/

What would mean a return to the future? ?(

Thanks for your answer IPACS

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Vive la France !!

In the middle of last century, I wanted to learn French and German because I wanted to be an airline pilot, and English, French and German would see you understood in most of the world. My school would not let me, because in the timetable, German clashed with Applied Maths, which was essentially what we were being taught in Physics but with a different set of formulae. Using a formula from one to solve the same problem in the other could see you taken out the back and shot, and you would also fail the exam =O - absolute madness.

• The benefit of Steam is that we can automatically update the software and add other translation files. At the moment some texts still need translations for several languages which is why it's not yet listed in Steam.

OK Thanks, so business to follow...

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4