Aerofly FS 4 Scenery Coverage

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

It is not explained on Steam description, but it seems Aerofly FS 4 (all alone without DLCs) only contains USA (California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Miami, New York)?

Am I wrong?

Thanks.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Official Post

Aerofly FS 4 base package scenery (as of right now) is the same area as Aerofly FS 2 with all US DLCs: DLC Utah + DLC Colorado + DLC North Eastern US + DLC Florida; with the addition of the newly added Oregon and Washington States. More areas can be added to the base region later on. Europe DLC is for free and the entire planet has base aerial images, elevation and navigation data.

• Aerofly FS 4 base package scenery (as of right now) is the same area as Aerofly FS 2 with all US DLCs: DLC Utah + DLC Colorado + DLC North Eastern US + DLC Florida; with the addition of the newly added Oregon and Washington States. More areas can be added to the base region later on. Europe DLC is for free and the entire planet has base aerial images, elevation and navigation data.

Will there be anything new incorporated that has been developed for the Aerofly Pro version in FS4? Like possibility to adjust weather etc on the fly without restarting the simulator session?

• Aerofly FS 4 base package scenery (as of right now) is the same area as Aerofly FS 2 with all US DLCs: DLC Utah + DLC Colorado + DLC North Eastern US + DLC Florida; with the addition of the newly added Oregon and Washington States. More areas can be added to the base region later on. Europe DLC is for free and the entire planet has base aerial images, elevation and navigation data.

Good morning Jet-pack, It means that we can fly anywhere in the world and we will see each country without having to create the images ???, we only have to create the crop ???

• Official Post

Good morning Jet-pack, It means that we can fly anywhere in the world and we will see each country without having to create the images ???, we only have to create the crop ???

You can fly around the world, there is nothing stopping you. The global images have a lower resolution, otherwise the download size would be measured in Terabytes. Using the SDK users can also add higher resolution images just like in Aerofly FS 2.

• You can fly around the world, there is nothing stopping you. The global images have a lower resolution, otherwise the download size would be measured in Terabytes. Using the SDK users can also add higher resolution images just like in Aerofly FS 2.

Thanks for answering, and another question, we can use the images that we have already created + crops in our new AFS4 ???

• Official Post

for example, the crop that we have done with the nabeel tool, house, buildings, trees, 3D objects, etc. which we have already incorporated into afs2

All of the default high resolution flying region will also have cultivation coverage, so you won't need your previous cultivation for the most part. Once Aerofly FS 4 is released we're planning to release example text files for the new cultivation file format so that developers for these external tools may update their software to support the new Aerofly FS 4 format and the smaller cultivation tiles.

• Toda la región de vuelo de alta resolución predeterminada también tendrá cobertura de cultivo, por lo que no necesitará su cultivo anterior en su mayor parte. Una vez que se lance Aerofly FS 4, planeamos lanzar archivos de texto de ejemplo para el nuevo formato de archivo de cultivo para que los desarrolladores de estas herramientas externas puedan actualizar su software para admitir el nuevo formato Aerofly FS 4 y los mosaicos de cultivo más pequeños.

Well, I understand, but I was referring to my country, I am from the Dominican Republic (Caribbean) and I have the images and a good crop there and I would like to transfer it to the New AFS4