• 5 months ago, the last simulator update was released. It's a catastrophically long time. But what's most frustrating is that the developers do not name the release date of the new version. All appeals from users and chat participants on this topic will remain unanswered. Unfortunately, the best mobile simulator becomes the most abandoned.

• For the current version, I've got global terrain by importing terrain on PC, and can import global airports without runways. By replacing files, high precision navigation data is obtained on the PC, which solves the problem of incorrect ILS routes. Import the light files available on the PC side to get a great night view. I hope the authorities can fix some of the bugs and PAPI instructions soon. In this way, AF2022 is already a highly simulated flight game on the mobile phone for players with strong hands-on skills.

• Perhaps the memory and storage working limits could be adjusted upwards? With an obviously high spec’ 2021 M1 12.9 iPad pro I get surprising crashes (The Baron in evening daylight just north of Moffett Federal field with unlabelled traffic, 2 VOR/DME navaids tuned in, clouds and reduced visibility) which I suspect are software rather than this hardware related.

A nod towards the expanded PC cultivation and Washington and New York area sceneries could re-define a new leading edge of mobile performance.

There is less reluctance to pay for sophisticated add-ons in mobile.

• With an obviously high spec’ 2021 M1 12.9 iPad pro

iPadOS 16 (September 2022) will allow memory swapping until 16 GB (on M1 devices only). The iPad M1 will behave like a M1 Mac where the limits could be smashed away.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Ok now that Aerofly FS4 is released, can we expect a mobile update anytime soon?

Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I was going to ask exactly this. Being in the middle of watching Swiss001 review FS4, I noticed a few extras that weren’t included in FS2022 for mobile.

The A380 was standard in mobile ever since Aerofly 2 back in 2018, now ported to PC as well. Junkers 52, 78X and CRJ9 also came with FS2022, along with Europe. Apart from that, the PC got a few extra features judging by observations in Swiss’ video:

Toulouse Airport

Budapest Airport

Messerschmitt Bf109

Pacific Northwestern US (SEA + PDX)

Hoping those extra features can be pushed to mobile soon, I would love Hungary as part of Europe scenery, as well as the Pacific Northwest and Toulouse with the Airbus plant. Possible at all over the next few months or does asking for all that warrant a new release next year?

• They should update the Scandinavian scenery, too. It’s miserable and there are so many important airports missing!

• Really hoping we get an update soon. Too many airports in the U.S. and Germany are glitched with the control tower view blocking the aircraft.

Too many U.S. airports? We only have west USA, Miami was removed, and I want like Chicago or New York at least as new regions in the future, also we need Dubai, China, and Australia like Sydney would be nice to fly from Los Angeles.

• Too many U.S. airports? We only have west USA, Miami was removed, and I want like Chicago or New York at least as new regions in the future, also we need Dubai, China, and Australia like Sydney would be nice to fly from Los Angeles.

I'm not saying we have too many U.S. airports. I would absolutely love to see more U.S. airports like the Pacific Northwest.

I'm saying we need to get the control tower view bug fixed soon. If you go to U.S. airports like Sacramento, Salt Lake City, Burbank, Santa Barbara, Provo, Aspen, and many others, the control tower obstructs the view of the aircraft.

• I'm not saying we have too many U.S. airports. I would absolutely love to see more U.S. airports like the Pacific Northwest.

I'm saying we need to get the control tower view bug fixed soon. If you go to U.S. airports like Sacramento, Salt Lake City, Burbank, Santa Barbara, Provo, Aspen, and many others, the control tower obstructs the view of the aircraft.

I agree with you on that tower bug, it just takes away the view of seeing your aircraft takeoff or land.

• To many of the errors found in the simulator, the developers replied that they were fixed in the developer version, or wrote excuses that this wax is not errors). And so what we have at the moment. No updates for almost 6 months! Promises to release an update after the release of aerofly fs4, which was already released some time ago. What's strange is that according to the developers, that all errors have already been fixed in (developer versions), what prevents them from updating the mobile version of the simulator? They used to say that they threw all their strength on FS4 for computers. It would be interesting to hear what excuses are now. In general, all this is very upsetting. They say that there are problems with the capabilities of mobile devices. Well, make modules for download, make them paid. Everyone who needs to pay, and even if necessary, will buy a powerful mobile device. Make the cabin textures in good quality, make them paid. You follow the very multifunctional model A320, but the textures are terrible. The A380 textures are great, but the plane is not detailed. What's the point? It turns out that you can make both well-developed systems and aircraft sounds, and textures! So do it on the same plane! There are a lot of seemingly minor flaws, but they affect the overall feeling of the simulator as a whole. Why is LSZH airport the most sophisticated airport simulator, does not have normal night lighting? After all, you even installed lighting masts, but they are not functional. If it's a matter of motivation, make the scripts paid. I hope for feedback. I'm sure many people are interested in the release date of the new update. We are all looking forward to the game program, and we are ready to pay for it.

• To many of the errors found in the simulator, the developers replied that they were fixed in the developer version, or wrote excuses that this wax is not errors). And so what we have at the moment. No updates for almost 6 months! Promises to release an update after the release of aerofly fs4, which was already released some time ago. What's strange is that according to the developers, that all errors have already been fixed in (developer versions), what prevents them from updating the mobile version of the simulator? They used to say that they threw all their strength on FS4 for computers. It would be interesting to hear what excuses are now. In general, all this is very upsetting. They say that there are problems with the capabilities of mobile devices. Well, make modules for download, make them paid. Everyone who needs to pay, and even if necessary, will buy a powerful mobile device. Make the cabin textures in good quality, make them paid. You follow the very multifunctional model A320, but the textures are terrible. The A380 textures are great, but the plane is not detailed. What's the point? It turns out that you can make both well-developed systems and aircraft sounds, and textures! So do it on the same plane! There are a lot of seemingly minor flaws, but they affect the overall feeling of the simulator as a whole. Why is LSZH airport the most sophisticated airport simulator, does not have normal night lighting? After all, you even installed lighting masts, but they are not functional. If it's a matter of motivation, make the scripts paid. I hope for feedback. I'm sure many people are interested in the release date of the new update. We are all looking forward to the game program, and we are ready to pay for it.

After the release of FS4, it will be updated and maintained for a period of time. After confirming that the game is stable enough, some content will be deleted and placed on the mobile device to ensure that the same problem will not happen again. However, as you said, it has been waiting for 6 months, and there is a very long to-do list to complete,