Screen too dark to navigate

• Hi at first I really enjoyed playing with the simulator to fly! Then the screen started getting so crazy dark that I cannot see anything except the lights of the plane and now I crash every time! Help! How do I fix this please!?!?!?

• Official Post

This is probably an overheating issue and your device operating system dims the screen automatically to save power and reduce energy consumption.

Check that you have v-sync enabled or limit frame rate enabled in the aerofly settings to reduce power consumption or lower your graphics quality settings if possible.

It would also be helpful to know what device you are using.

Regards,

Jan

• I am using Iphone 13 pro max and was the same on my iphone 7 and iphone xs I have the graphics lowered bit still happens,

I did figure out an issue though sometimes when the app stars there is no flight traffic to fix go into the menu just goto both flight info and flight trace and turn off and on and it makes the traffic appear again.

Just incase anyone has any issues with it and that is for both ipad and iphone

• This is probably an overheating issue and your device operating system dims the screen automatically to save power and reduce energy consumption.

Check that you have v-sync enabled in the aerofly settings to reduce power consumption or lower your graphics quality settings if possible.

It would also be helpful to know what device you are using.

I am using my ipad 3rd generation. It used to work fine up until a week ago.