We're happy to announce that Aerofly FS 4 is now available on Steam!
Fly complex airliners, helicopters, jets, gliders, historical and aerobatic aircraft across the photorealistic world of Aerofly FS 4 Flight Simulator! Pick from over 10,000 real world flights and become immersed in the highly detailed cockpits and scenery in VR. - Step aboard, Captain!
Link to the Steam Store:
New to Steam and don't know how to get Aerofly FS 4 Flight Simulator?
- Download and Install Steam for your computer, create a Steam account and sign in, if you don't have Steam yet.
- Browse the Steam library for Aerofly FS 4 Flight Simulator (or click this link)
- Click on "Add to Cart" and proceed with the usual online shop checkout and installs Aerofly for you
- Once purchase is complete Steam go to your Steam library, select Aerofly FS 4 and press the install button.
You can then change your installation folder by changing and then Steam downloads and installs the sim automatically.
Steam will automatically install and update Aerofly FS 4 Flight Simulator, which makes it very easy for users. You can also install Aerofly FS 4 on multiple devices when you are logged into your Steam Account.
Aerofly FS 4 - General Features
- Realistic flight and ground physics
- Intuitive user interface with location map and graphical route editor
- Start the flight instantly in a cruise, takeoff or landing configuration;
- or on the ground ready for taxi or cold and dark
- Highly detailed and interactive 3D cockpits
- Time-Skip feature to jump ahead in the flight
- Instant replay
- Optional simulated copilot that can fly the aircraft autonomously
- Optional flight assistance features like automatic nav-tuning, automatic lights, caution/warning muting and other quality of life features
- Flight logs, statistics and achievements
- Flight mission presets and custom missions
- Global Air Traffic based on 10,000+ real world flights
- 1200+ custom modeled airports
- High resolution aerial images
- Scenery cultivation: 3D buildings, powerlines, wind-turbines, trees, etc.
- Custom modeled famous landmarks and bridges
- World wide elevation, aerial images and navigation data coverage
- Sloped and curved runways
- Adjustable time of day, visibility, wind, clouds, thermal activity and turbulence
- Real time ground illuminating from aircraft lights and apron flood lights
- Most common joysticks assigned out of the box and ready for your first flight
- Support for multiple joysticks, throttle units, rudder pedals and more
- Full Oculus Rift VR support and full Oculus Touch controller support
- HTC Vive VR support and full Vive Controller support
- TrackIR support
- Support for Saitek Multi Panel, Radio Panel, Switch Panel and Saitek TPM
Aerofly FS 4 - Aircraft Features
- Very large selection of highly detailed aircraft
- Fully interactive 3D cockpits, fully VR hands compatible!
- Highly realistic physics simulation with full multibody simulation
- State of the art real-time flight physics with dynamic computations for airfoil lift, drag and moment based on flap, slat and spoiler positions, propeller wash, ground effect and wing downwash
- Natively simulated wing bending - no animation
- Realistic ground physics with full landing gear compression
- Custom engine simulation based on thermodynamic cycle
- Cold and Dark startups
- Adjustable cockpit lighting and display brightness
- Authentic EFIS displays including electronic checklists in the most modern airliners
- Very high level of system depth and thousands of custom coded aircraft systems
- Caution and warning systems
- Realistic GPWS callouts
- Realistic Autopilot that operate just like the real thing, with full LNAV/VNAV or
- managed/selected modes, auto-land and mode reversions
- Custom fly-by-wire systems with realistic handling qualities and protections
- FMS programming using MCDU and CDU devices, including IFR procedures like
- Departures, Arrivals and Approaches (SIDs, STARs, APPRs)