Mobile terminal landscape development

• Mobile and Desktop use the same tools...

Jet-Pack (IPACS) I would like to know why the map used on PC doesn't work on mobile. Why the TTX file of the landscape building does not run properly on the phone, forcing it to run will cause the game to blink back. Is there any hope that homemade aircraft models will be imported into mobile terminals? And why the airport imported in AF2022 will have runway pointing errors.

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• Official Post

In another thread related to ground images we described how the compression is different on mobile and that some settings on the converter need to be changed for the mobile version. Still the same converter but with different settings. I've never done these texture conversion, I'm pretty much a noob in scenery development. I just know how to implement aircraft systems :)

• In another thread related to ground images we described how the compression is different on mobile and that some settings on the converter need to be changed for the mobile version. Still the same converter but with different settings. I've never done these texture conversion, I'm pretty much a noob in scenery development. I just know how to implement aircraft systems :)

Jet-Pack (IPACS) I want to know whether these landscapes must be made again and converted before they can be used? Is there any way to quickly convert an existing PC landscape directly to a mobile landscape? I would like to ask the developers how to make mobile landscape, especially if there is a solution to the problem that TTX files in cultivation files cannot be used for mobile. :)

As far as I know, the only thing compatible between PC and mobile right now is cultivated lighting. There are also certain types of airports that will not have runway pointing problems in AF2022, such as VHHX and series of Hawaiian mods (all airports will work fine in AF2021, but by 2022 normal airports will have runway pointing problems). I want to achieve the architectural landscape of the city through transplantation, but it is difficult to achieve this at present. ;(

Edited once, last by orangedog433 (July 5, 2022 at 1:58 AM).

• In another thread related to ground images we described how the compression is different on mobile and that some settings on the converter need to be changed for the mobile version. Still the same converter but with different settings. I've never done these texture conversion, I'm pretty much a noob in scenery development. I just know how to implement aircraft systems :)

Utopiafs
    February 16, 2022 at 12:09 PM
  • Jet-Pack (IPACS) I wonder if the conversion of these landscapes must be made again and converted into files? Is there any way to quickly convert an existing PC landscape directly to a mobile landscape? I would like to ask the developers how to make mobile landscape, especially if there is a solution to the problem that TTX files in cultivation files cannot be used for mobile. :)

As far as I know, the only thing compatible between PC and mobile right now is cultivated lighting. There are also certain types of airports that will not have runway pointing problems in AF2022, such as VHHX and series of Hawaiian mods (all airports will work fine in AF2021, but by 2022 normal airports will have runway pointing problems). I want to achieve the architectural landscape of the city through transplantation, but it is difficult to achieve this at present. ;(

Do you mean that kai tak and the Hawaiian island mod works perfectly fine in aerofly fs 2021?

• Do you mean that kai tak and the Hawaiian island mod works perfectly fine in aerofly fs 2021?

Not exactly. The runway and terminal buildings of the airport can operate normally. However, all terrain scenes in the module except for planting lights cannot work normally (any TTX type file will directly cause a crash in the game). Only those mods can be run after being deleted. The airport provided by fscloudport can operate in af2021. The premise is to import the global elevation data used by PC. These terrain files will occupy nearly 5GB of space.

In af2022, these airport runways will lose their orientation and become wrong maps that always point north and south. Only a few airports made by mod can operate (provided that the texture of the runway does not use TTX files, otherwise the image of the runway will be lost after deleting TTX files)