Time-skip

• Hi first thank you for this new version as all of us were awaiting and for me it’s a renewal with this sim. I trier A320 yesterday in VR and found little things I don’t know how to be rid of.

First as already said , clouds are spinning in VR but it’s ok to play

When I hit AP1 button on FCU there’s a timejump in the sim so quite embarassing to pilot in realistic conditions on takeoff. Where is this timejump in VR and what is the correlation with AP1

How to desactivate the green rail in the sky ? All seem to be off in my assistance settings ?

And finaly my Thrustmaster throttle is moving alone during flight, calibration reset, perhaps an axis coming from AFS2 settings ? As numerous settings seems to have been retreived automatically ?

Many tanks for all, Just a phenomenal sim I must admit that will replace the other M.FS for à long time

French Simer and Helicopter / Airplane Private pilot

Conf: AMD 5800x3D 32G Nvidia RTX4090 / Hardware cockpit with G1000 Simionic PFD MFD, OEXAM EC135 Cyclic, OEXAM Collective and pedals. Hotas Thrusmaster / WMR HP Reverb G2

• r2detoo July 5, 2022 at 4:29 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Time jump” to “Time-skip”.
  • Think i know what could have happened to activate time-skip unintentionally in VR. It seems that there's a button on the right edge of the screen in 2D, button non visible in VR. And I suppose, in certain conditions, that mouse cursor in VR can match the exact position of this time-skip button, activating the jump in the flight...

French Simer and Helicopter / Airplane Private pilot

Conf: AMD 5800x3D 32G Nvidia RTX4090 / Hardware cockpit with G1000 Simionic PFD MFD, OEXAM EC135 Cyclic, OEXAM Collective and pedals. Hotas Thrusmaster / WMR HP Reverb G2