Missing high res textures

• I've got the main sim and all DLC installed according to Steam, but Paris is ultra-low res on the ground textures:

And also London. I noticed here that they seemed to be fairly high res at the start of the flight and got progessively worse. 16Gb RX 6900 XT card.

• I remember reading somewhere that Ipacs currently have access to hi rez photos for England and swiss only. Maybe they will release à hi rez pack for Europe later.

To fly near Paris France I use the photos of the afs2 dlc Île de France. It kind of work in afs4. The cultivation is a bit messed up but the developpers told me they will probably update it for afs4 soon

• I remember reading somewhere that Ipacs currently have access to hi rez photos for England and swiss only. Maybe they will release à hi rez pack for Europe later.

To fly near Paris France I use the photos of the afs2 dlc Île de France. It kind of work in afs4. The cultivation is a bit messed up but the developpers told me they will probably update it for afs4 soon

Okay, thanks, but London should be high, though and looks as low as Paris.

• Yeah and IPACS missed Greece, no airports in there - Greece is a part of EU, looks like they forgot ?

Sincely Jesper

PC Hardware Specs
    -MSI Tomahawk MAX II
    -AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    -32 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz
    -AMD RX6600XT 8 GB
    -1xSSD 250 GB Boot
    -1x3 TB Data 7200 RPM
    -1X3 TB Games 7200 RPM
    -1x3 TB X-Plane 7200 RPM
    -31.5" 165 Hz 1080P Gaming Monitor
    -Logitech Stereo Speaker

• Yeah and IPACS missed Greece, no airports in there - Greece is a part of EU, looks like they forgot ?

Yes, it’s certainly a shame for all the areas missed. However, one of the main reasons I went for the new version was because it was stated the UK had high res textures and I currently don’t have them, so would like to know how to get what I’ve paid for.

• Official Post

Yeah and IPACS missed Greece, no airports in there - Greece is a part of EU, looks like they forgot ?

Jet-Pack (IPACS)
    July 5, 2022 at 12:08 PM

As mentioned in Scenery & Cultivation, Greece and Turkey are not included yet. We haven't forgotten about it, it' just not done at the moment

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)
    July 5, 2022 at 12:08 PM

As mentioned in Scenery & Cultivation, Greece and Turkey are not included yet. We haven't forgotten about it, it' just not done at the moment

Jan - how do I get the UK which should be included? I’ve downloaded all DLC.

• Jan - how do I get the UK which should be included? I’ve downloaded all DLC.

Strange Machloop looks gorgeous to me

X-Plane 12.x | DCS 2.5.7 | War Thunder | Aerofly FS4

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• If you download both Europe DLCs you'll get at least France I guess? You'll get everything else that is available in Europe as well 😜

It is not funny. What if I wanted to keep a bit of free space to work with my computer...

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Official Post

It is not funny. What if I wanted to keep a bit of free space to work with my computer...

Yes, I understand the problem but the two DLCs partly depend on each other. As far as I know Europe DLC 1 has most of the airports, cultivation and elevation, and DLC 2 has a lot of the images. We would have liked to put them in one DLC but I think there was an upload limitation of about 100GB if I recall correctly. The scenery is not organized by country and not even by lat/lon coordinates which would be too slow, so I can't just tell you which files you'd need to just have France.

• It is not funny. What if I wanted to keep a bit of free space to work with my computer...

Get yourself a new SSD or M2 Disk and you'll be fine. 1TB disk are cheap right now

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Thank you for your answer which leads another question...

Aerofly FS 4 is announced to be a 100 Gb download, finally it is a 64 Gb download. It might be the same with Europe #1 #2 sceneries.

So, finally, how much space the both DLCs use?

Best regards.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Europe DLC 1+2 is 99.09GB at the moment, USA high res is 60.94GB for a total of 216.62 GB for the entire sim with all DLCs. This can change in the future.

Haha, yes. My sim is already way over 300 GB having add BC, Canaries and Spain in Highres