Aerofly FS 4 A320 MCDU FLCRZ cheat

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

The cheat for FLCRZ in the INIT PAGE of the MCDU of the A320 does not work in Aerofly FS 4.

Best regards.

PS: my next post will be about A/THR that is complicated to get with a controler

MORE: a cheat on FLT NBR that repeat the last name as a cheat would be gorgeous...

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Official Post

What route do you have where you tried it and it didn't work? Fresh new FROM/TO route?

When you fly with a controller or when you have step commands for throttle the autothrottle has to be disengaged, otherwise in an autothrottle that moves the levers you would not be able to adjust throttle anymore.

What do you mean by "last name"? From previous flights? I don't think that is possible yet, we'd have to add persistent settings per aircraft then, which is not implemented yet and might take some time. Besides... if you fly a mission it would be much better to show the actual flight number that the mission has.

• Autothrust setting on controller does work as good as in other A320 sims. Since you have no physical detent, like in a real cockpit, it will be hard to simulate on a regular controller. I don't have the trustmaster a320 throttle. Maybe TM added the detents.

X-Plane 12.x | DCS 2.5.7 | War Thunder | Aerofly FS4

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• What route do you have where you tried it and it didn't work? Fresh new FROM/TO route?

For the moment, I only did route in USA. For me FLCRZ always sets at 1000ft with the cheat.

But this could be important: I always make a route with the navigation menu, a cruise altitude is defined. I make a screenshot of the route and delete it. So the MCDU is empty for the Cold & Dark.

When you fly with a controller or when you have step commands for throttle the autothrottle has to be disengaged, otherwise in an autothrottle that moves the levers you would not be able to adjust throttle anymore.

I was talking about auto-thrust. It's just hard to engage it at thrust reduction with the up/down button of the controller.

A cool way to get rid of it would be to be able to set steps or assign keys for: IDDLE > N1 50% > FLEX > TOGA.

What do you mean by "last name"? From previous flights? I don't think that is possible yet, we'd have to add persistent settings per aircraft then, which is not implemented yet and might take some time. Besides... if you fly a mission it would be much better to show the actual flight number that the mission has.

Yes it was the given name of the previous flight that could be the cheat for the next one.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I confirm that with a controller you can't engage Autothrust after takeoff sliding the throttle from FLX to CL position.

However, it works well if you slide the throttle with the mouse from FLX to CL position.

For Aerolfy FS 4 / A320 / macOS.

Best regards.

• Thanks.

I bypassed my problem with no throttle assigned to controller.

So the throttle slider is displayed on the left side of the screen like on iPad.

• Keybord/B is assigned to brake
    • Controller/DPad down is assigned to reverses

See the attachment.

Takeoff: aligned, controller is put aside, keyboard brake, mouse to slider the throttle slider, N1 50% and FLEX, back to the controller.

Landing: 100% controller, 20 ft, IDLE with one hit of DPad down, 10 ft rudder, touchdown, reverse maintaining DPad down.

It remains the problem of the last second go-around

• I made it: the controller can set the throttle and catch FLEX and CLIMB notches A/THR engaged.

You assigned useless keyboard keys to the throttle just to make the slider disappear from screen.

Then you assign Twin Jet Throttle 1 & 2 up/down to controller keys. There's a warning because the same key is assigned to two deferent lever (1 & 2). This allow to move throttle lever.

To have reverse, you have to assign another controller key.

See the attachement.