We have published the Aircraft Converter and the DR400 example aircraft for Aerofly FS 4:
SDK Export Plugins | Aerofly FS
On that page I also described the steps how to get an existing Aerofly FS 2 repaint to work in Aerofly FS 4 as well as an existing aircraft.
Limited time offer for aircraft developers...
If you are the creator of an aircraft that is working in the latest Aerofly FS 2 version that you would like to see in Aerofly FS 4, I have a tool that I can use to programmatically convert the aircraft TMC and TMD files from Aerofly FS 2 format to the new Aerofly FS 4 format. You can also submit multiple aircraft then I can process them relatively quickly.
What you would need to do:
- Converted your intermediate aircraft files (BMP or PNGs as well as TGI, WAV, etc.) using our Aerofly FS 4 Aircraft Converter (except previews)
- Pack these converted files and your TGI file into a ZIP or RAR archive (multiple folders for multiple aircraft in the same zip works as well)
- Write a comment below and I'll contact you via private message. If we already had a private conversation in the forum or e-mail you can get in touch that way as well, no need to comment below.
Then I'll use my tools to convert the TMD and TMC files and will try to fix all tm.log errors for you.
After that there is still some work left for you:
- Update TMC
- Add or update cold & dark and before start presets
- Update copilot.tmc
- Add the _flaps.tmd and _gear.tmd (if your plane has flaps or gear)
- Convert everything again to render the previews
- Upload the aircraft for everyone