• admin  Jet-Pack (IPACS) I moved the airport files from AF4 to mobile and they didn't work. Only airport data is provided and no model is displayed. You made taxiway lights for all airports in AF4. When will mobile get the same treatment? - why do runways in AF2's New York DLC load correctly on mobile? What are the requirements for airport transplantation of AF mobile terminal?

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• Official Post

Aerofly FS 4 files are not compatible with the mobile version and any attempt of copying them over can result in crashes. There is no SDK for mobile and because the mobile version performance needs to be carefully adjusted and is a fine balance we think offering an SDK for mobile would result in many crashes and many crash reports sent to us that we have to deal with which takes away development time for other features. If you want to create your own sceneries please do that on Aerofly FS 4.

We're already on the edge of what is possible on current mobile hardware. Airports can be updated with more lights in the future but I don't expect there to be as many buildings as on PC in the near future. Edit: That means there could be buildings but we don't have 4GB of graphics RAM to load the same number of buildings on mobile at the same time obviously.

• Aerofly FS 4 files are not compatible with the mobile version and any attempt of copying them over can result in crashes. There is no SDK for mobile and because the mobile version performance needs to be carefully adjusted and is a fine balance we think offering an SDK for mobile would result in many crashes and many crash reports sent to us that we have to deal with which takes away development time for other features. If you want to create your own sceneries please do that on Aerofly FS 4.

We're already on the edge of what is possible on current mobile hardware. Airports can be updated with more lights in the future but I don't expect there to be as many buildings as on PC in the near future. Almost nobody wants a 120GB+ app anyway.

Wait, are you sure you won't update buildings on the mobile terminal in Europe? Or do you plan to leave Europe so bare forever? If you plan to do so, 2022 will be my last game. So, some people waited for half a year, and you told them that you won't make it? Haha, big joke

• Aerofly FS 4 files are not compatible with the mobile version and any attempt of copying them over can result in crashes. There is no SDK for mobile and because the mobile version performance needs to be carefully adjusted and is a fine balance we think offering an SDK for mobile would result in many crashes and many crash reports sent to us that we have to deal with which takes away development time for other features. If you want to create your own sceneries please do that on Aerofly FS 4.

We're already on the edge of what is possible on current mobile hardware. Airports can be updated with more lights in the future but I don't expect there to be as many buildings as on PC in the near future. Edit: That means there could be buildings but we don't have 4GB of graphics RAM to load the same number of buildings on mobile at the same time obviously.

I don’t want to tell you the truth but I have to. You should focus more on the mobile version because you are ahead of all flight simulators for mobile devices. In my opinion Aerofly FS4 can be the last PC flight simulator of the Aerofly series because you won’t reach the level of the Microsoft Flightsimulator because their budget is extremely high. The feedback of your Flightsims on pc aren’t good either. You can’t compete with Microsoft but you can compete with smaller developers like yourself on mobile.

And yes, I do know that we shouldn’t write comments like that, especially comparisons but it’s important.

• DICE: Please read Jan's answer carefully. Getting the 'same' amount of buildings and trees in the mobile version is currently not possible due to memory and performance restrictions. It doesn't mean there won't be buildings.

Jet-Pack (IPACS) No one wants so many buildings, you won't, and I won't, so you need to emphasize the relevance of 120g data. Did someone mention that the mobile terminal needs all the data of the PC? Please point it out?

admin Dear Mr. founder, I understand your idea. It's concise and easy to understand, and it points to the core of the problem. Don't let people mention that mobile players need 120g data anymore. I know the performance of my device

• DICE: Please read Jan's answer carefully. Getting the 'same' amount of buildings and trees in the mobile version is currently not possible due to memory and performance restrictions. It doesn't mean there won't be buildings.

Are you capable to add some buildings for important cities in Europe? For example all capital cities or all cities with 1 mil+ citizens. And just add important buildings. As a resident of Hamburg, please add the Elbphilharmonie. But that hasn’t the biggest priority^^

• I don’t want to tell you the truth but I have to. You should focus more on the mobile version because you are ahead of all flight simulators for mobile devices. In my opinion Aerofly FS4 can be the last PC flight simulator of the Aerofly series because you won’t reach the level of the Microsoft Flightsimulator because their budget is extremely high. The feedback of your Flightsims on pc aren’t good either. You can’t compete with Microsoft but you can compete with smaller developers like yourself on mobile.

And yes, I do know that we shouldn’t write comments like that, especially comparisons but it’s important.

Rigorous comment: in mobile devices, this gap is actually narrowing,

• Indeed, that’s why they should focus even more on the mobile version! So far they are ahead as a propper simulator.

During the period when af2022 stopped updating, I saw that other simulation flight manufacturers have made great progress, and I also agree with some views. For example, compared with MSFS and the other two software, the most important orbx seems to have become a dedicated landscape developer for MSFS. Of course, it is not a bad thing for consumers. I hope the mobile version can speed up, because the competition in the field of mobile device simulation flight is very fierce, but this does not mean that I gave up this software and chose another one, but in a word, there is a reason

• During the period when af2022 stopped updating, I saw that other simulation flight manufacturers have made great progress, and I also agree with some views. For example, compared with MSFS and the other two software, the most important orbx seems to have become a dedicated landscape developer for MSFS. Of course, it is not a bad thing for consumers. I hope the mobile version can speed up, because the competition in the field of mobile device simulation flight is very fierce, but this does not mean that I gave up this software and chose another one, but in a word, there is a reason

For me, Aerofly is the go-to-Flightsim, deserved! I only play on mobile. But they should improve it a lot.

• I doubt that there is universal consensus that every spare resource in mobile should be dedicated to some fixed location, one per country, prime ground feature that has only a fleeting interest with compatible visibility, on certain tracks and looking out of certain windows!

The desire for longer replays appeals to me, it is directly related to the operation of the simulation. I’d also prefer enhanced local scenery detail on the main approaches to the major airports, after all the app is about flying. I do not need hundreds of distant beautiful buildings on grossly unbalanced awfully blurred ground textures.

The pleasing 2022 lighting and new clouds are thankfully so much improved, for me better approach lights, fixed size PAPIs and low ceiling stratus clouds would be appropriate directions for future sim development utilising the continuously improving mobile resources, please keep making the big view from (and inside) the cockpit better.