Possible ideas for updates

• HIGHER RESOLUTION FOR AIRPLANE COCKPITS I put this in all caps because it's really important for example on the crj900 I literally can't read anything while the resolution is at its highest and I have a good phone

Fighter jets:

F-16C

F-35A/B/C

F-22

Liverys:

Ec-135 with the Dutch anwb livery this one

should be easy I think

Ec-135 with the Dutch police livery

Helicopters:

H145 with Dutch MMT livery and ADAC livery

AH-64D apache

Chinook

Aircrafts:

A350

A330

A321

A319

B737max

Scenery and other features:

All the helipads from the Netherlands

Dubai scenery

Miami scenery back

The Caribbean

The ABC Islands (Aruba, bonaire, Curaçao) part of the Caribbean

Sounds and other things:

Working weather radar on all aircrafts

And terrain map

Working Tcas on all aircrafts with tcas warning

Rimcas system

New 777-300er engine sounds

Improved 787 engine startup sounds

787 hydraulic sounds

A320 PTU sounds

A320 tablet

A380 flaps sounds

Airports with gate spawns

Ground services

The new lighting system for androids

Cockpit improvements like the quality of the texts because I have a high end phone but I sometimes see the texts blurry

Push back tug

Moving jet bridges that connect to the aircraft

Airplane parking zones with AVDGS (advanced visual docking guidance system)

Fuel truck

Baggage truck

Being able to open aircraft doors on all aircrafts like the a320

The a320 tablet getting implemented

More FMC functions

HD Europe scenery but if I remember correctly ipacs explained why there is no HD scenery

That's everything I could think of other people can add more and thank you for coming out with these amazing simulators these are the best simulator mobile phones have ever seen

Updates for the simulator itself:

Rain thunder lightning

Ec-135 with bearpaw like real life the adac ec135 D-HUTH has bearpaws in real life but they don't have it in the simulator Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Edited 9 times, last by Quichenic: Added weather conditions and ec-135 getting updated with bearpaws (July 30, 2022 at 10:31 PM).

• Official Post

I would like to have a basic air density simulation so leaning mixture makes sense. I really like leaning mixture by ear - when the engine revs up slightly and gets more power at altitude I truly feel like a pro.

:)

Air density is fully simulated but at the moment, if you climb higher the mixture stays the same. The power drops as air density decreases and all effects such as TAS vs IAS are already there. It's just that the piston engine does not yet simulate mixture changing with density.

• Regarding cameras:

For me the need for custom cameras shows there is a lack of default cameras.

What camera views would you like to see added to our airliners for example?

I want to set a custom view on a certain area in the cockpit (e.g. the 6 standard instruments or the FMC), save this custom view and then recall the same view with one key press.

Viele Grüße
    Jürgen

• I want to set a custom view on a certain area in the cockpit (e.g. the 6 standard instruments or the FMC), save this custom view and then recall the same view with one key press.

So you want a closeup view of the instruments, that's a valid point. But that doesn't mean custom views are the solution to this... That just means we need to improve the default camera positions and provide more options for you.

Imagine all aircraft already came with good cameras that focus on the main instruments, FMC, etc...

What views would you like to see then?

So far you mentioned a dedicated FMS view and the six-pack view.

What else do you want to see?

• Thanks for the suggestions, that's more or less what others have already suggested in the past.

Regarding cameras:

It's not the lack of default views we just want free flight camera so that we can position the camera however we want with out following the plane for example my a320 is parked at the gate with a free cam I can "walk" around the aircraft or do an inspection for realism that's what people are asking for

• Official Post

It's not the lack of default views we just want free flight camera so that we can position the camera however we want with out following the plane for example my a320 is parked at the gate with a free cam I can "walk" around the aircraft or do an inspection for realism that's what people are asking for

That is still not a custom camera position that needs to be saved. That is a walk around camera or in the air a chase plane view. We could call it a free camera and that camera sort of already exists as one of the developer cameras.

• So you want a closeup view of the instruments, that's a valid point. But that doesn't mean custom views are the solution to this... That just means we need to improve the default camera positions and provide more options for you.

Imagine all aircraft already came with good cameras that focus on the main instruments, FMC, etc...

What views would you like to see then?

So far you mentioned a dedicated FMS view and the six-pack view.

What else do you want to see?

1. Straight ahead from left seat - zoomed for closeup of 6 pack or glass instruments

2. Slight right from left seat - zoom to avionics panel in GA planes - to set radios and AP

3. Close up of throttle / throttle quadrant to see spoiler arm/flap settings/thrust levers settings.

4. Zoomed up and slight right from left seat for Overhead panel in airliners. (might take two views)

I still like having a view from directly above an airport. Say 800 meters or so, to see the full airport runways/taxiways.

Regards,

Ray

• Thanks for the suggestions, that's more or less what others have already suggested in the past.

Regarding cameras:

Now you're going to get 1000 and 1 opinions on default cameras - maybe a custom camera would take up less development time, and allow users to get that perfect camera angle.

However as a VR user the only camera I'm really interested in is the cockpit camera, and I'd like it to allow for up/down, Forward/backward, and left/right which would then become the default VR centre position. If FS4 does this already then please ignore, and I'll eventually find it myself.

Edit: Just found a possible solution - RE: VR controller pointer option