Possible ideas for updates

• Just one? And would that be left or right side?

Keep in mind that there are already several passenger view cameras...

I think 4 cabin cameras will do the job

2 left 1 behind the wing and engine and one in front of the wing and engine and the same thing on the other side the cameras should be inside of the aircraft so you can see the cabin and the plane window

Edited once, last by Quichenic (July 22, 2022 at 8:45 PM).

• I also find the views mentioned by Ray helpful.

But my idea was that you can zoom to any section in the cockpit or in the plane, save this section with buttons and then call it up again with a button. These views should then be able to be saved individually for each aircraft. I know this from other simulators such as X-Plane or MSFS. I find this function very helpful there and I currently miss it in Aerofly FS. But if this is not so easy to implement, I find more predefined views also helpful (see above).

Viele Grüße
    Jürgen

• I also find the views mentioned by Ray helpful.

But my idea was that you can zoom to any section in the cockpit or in the plane, save this section with buttons and then call it up again with a button. These views should then be able to be saved individually for each aircraft. I know this from other simulators such as X-Plane or MSFS. I find this function very helpful there and I currently miss it in Aerofly FS. But if this is not so easy to implement, I find more predefined views also helpful (see above).

I find it quite easy to just look around with the mouse to quickly zoom in on any device I want to focus on. It would take me longer to remember which button to press... And when you have a VR headset on it takes even longer... Comparing the time of say 0.5 second with key command vs. 1.0 to 1.5 seconds using cockpit view and just looking around I'd say that is not worth manually configuring 10-20 cameras for each individual plane. That would be upwards of 200+ cameras that users would have to set up. And most users would probably define very similar views. Wouldn't it be better if the sim already had the most important views already configured and easy to access in camera categories? That's why I keep asking which views do you actually need, then I could consider that when adding the default cameras.

• I find it quite easy to just look around with the mouse to quickly zoom in on any device I want to focus on

On the Mac, we usually move the view by sliding two fingers on the Trackpad up, down, and whatever the direction.

Same with zoom by pinching / spreading two fingers.

And rotate is created by rotating two fingers (I think about rotating buttons of cockpit).

For us, it works like that in every application everywhere on the System.

As I'm also a Windows user, let's say that I can deal with the Windows interactions style used in Aerofly FS 4, but I fear that a pure Mac user must be all at sea.

The interaction is the joker of the iPad, it would be cool if the Mac uses the same joker.

Best regards

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• I really like the new option to select "Missions".

Extra great is "Time Skip" - which gives us the opportunity to move forward to the more active and challenging part of the flight.

What I experience as somewhat unfortunate with this version of "Time Skip" - is that the airplane is moved forward after a fixed distance.

Example "A" shows a perfect distance between two airports. "Time Skip" moves us forward to a suitable distance from the airport - and we maybe can complete the entire approach.

Example "B" shows what happens if there is not a perfect distance between the airports. "Time Skip" moves us too close to the airport - and we can therefore only carry out the last part of the approach (the alternative is that we are very far from the runway).

If it is possible to connect "Time Skip" together with data from "Navigation Route" - an option "C" is desirable in the future.

Example "C" shows - that after departure I fly up to T/C. When I get to Cruise Altitude I am done with the active part (then the passengers takes over). At this time - it would be nice to be able to press "Time Skip" and stop at T/D - because then the active part starts again (approach).

The optimum would be if it also was possible to use "Time Skip" from T/D and to each navigation point (ARR) down to the runway - as shown in example "D" (see route map). For example "Time Skip" to "navigation point 3".

• As mentioned - I really appreciate the opportunity to choose Missions. In a future update, it is desirable to have a searchable option (a good browser).

Because: How can I choose "Flights for Airbus" number 3400 - without getting "Repetitive Stress Injuries from Using a Mouse"? Can I select Flight number 3400 in other ways than scrolling down the page using the scroll wheel?