Aerofly FS 4 / STOP

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I can't fly anymore. I have a STOP plane. See the attachments.

The update of today July the 21th.

Thank you for your help

• I'm not an expert reading the AFS log files but there are some lines reporting missing objects errors. Also, if some aircraft work and others don't, there might be some corrupted or missing files in your installation. If you have some time to wait try a file verification in steam for AFS4, if there are any broken files it will fix them (this might take some time depending on what dlcs you have downloaded as steam will check all these dlcs as well).

• The red STOP cube always appears when the selected aircraft is not compatible with the FS version.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• I'm not seeing this issue on my end in the Steam version. Can you restart Steam and please check if there was another update or something?

No other update.

The Steam check file integrity finds 1 file to repair and repairs it each time I launch this tool.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• OK, I opted out of beta but Steam didn't download anything different for me. If you opt into the Steam beta, if that beta is visible to you that is, does Steam download anything for you? And if you are in the beta channel, does the A320 load correctly for you?

Do you mean, this BETA: beta - Public beta branch?

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)

• OK, I opted out of beta but Steam didn't download anything different for me. If you opt into the Steam beta, if that beta is visible to you that is, does Steam download anything for you? And if you are in the beta channel, does the A320 load correctly for you?

Steam didn't download things in BETA! And it is the same for the A320.

• Ok, thanks for testing.

In your tm.log file your version number is shown as 4.00.01.13 while mine is on .15

Maybe the Mac OS version was not updated correctly, we'll investigate.

Aerofly FS 4 Version 4.00.01.13 (20220714)

I'm under macOS 12.5 since yesterday. Aerofly FS 4 the July the 14th version runs OK with macOS 12.5, until I updated to the July the 21st version.

I leave you investigate. Thanks

• On my Mac, the FS4 displays this:

• Steam Update: 2022-0721 - v4.0.1.15
    • Aerofly FS4: 4.00.01.13 (20220714)
    • tm.log: Program version 4.00.01.13

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

One more thing...

When I run from Steam, it is the same, but the tm.log file talks about 4 DLCs, but I only have the 2 Europe DLCs.

Code
    4 dlc installed:  name='Aerofly FS 4 - Scenery: Europe Part 1'  name='Aerofly FS 4 - Scenery: Europe Part 2'

See attachment

Files

• On my Mac, the FS4 displays this:

• Steam Update: 2022-0721 - v4.0.1.15
    • Aerofly FS4: 4.00.01.13 (20220714)
    • tm.log: Program version 4.00.01.13

Me too, but running macOS 12.5. How about your macOS version?

• I'm still running macOS 12.4, so all planes have worked in FS4 so far.

I just tested my Thrustmaster equipment with the new settings that were improved today in the update. I have noticed:

• On STOP these aircraft go:
      LearJet, MB339, Q400, A320, A380, ASG29, B737, B747, B777, B787, KingAir, CRJ.
    • In "Controls / Multi engine" must be added "Single prop" and "Single jet" as well as "Tripple prop". The settings for single engine aircraft under "Essential" or "General/Airplane" partly collide with twin engine aircraft (e.g. P38) or triple engine aircraft (e.g. Ju 52).
    • On the EC 135, Eng1 and Eng2 do not work.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

• We need to apologize, the Mac version didn't get updated properly. We will fix this ASAP tomorrow morning. Again, sorry for this issue and for not being able to use FS 4 on the Mac.

No problem. Thank you for your reactivity <3 <3 <3.

• We need to apologize, the Mac version didn't get updated properly. We will fix this ASAP tomorrow morning. Again, sorry for this issue and for not being able to use FS 4 on the Mac.

I just remembered that I have noticed several times since the release of FS4 that the version number of the update on the STEAM page is higher than the version number displayed in FS4. I will now observe this and report back.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations: