Totally new user with some questions

• Hi,

I'm a 100% new user to FS4, never had FS2 so this is my first contact with Aerofly.

I have some maybe very basic questions so I hope I can get some help.

1. Is there a way to setup buttons to activate a given camera? For example one button for the window view without needing to step through each camera in the middle?

2. Is there any plan to be compatible with Vatsim? I do all my flights in Vatsim in the other sims so this is a major, major blocker to me.

3. I couldn't find a way to set the plane fuel and or weight, not sure if that exists, for example to plane a long haul with the A380.

4. I assume the flight plane in the UI is optional and I can create it from scratch in the plane MCDU/FMS, is this correct?

I'll probably have some more as I investigate further but thank you for answer these ones!

• The same fort me , I used FS2 , but not I have installer FS4 with the 3 Adds-on ( I believe because ils so confuses with STEAM !!! )

The first thing is I tried to change the time in order to flo at midday t Nice Airport ( France ) . But the time is still night in France and day in San Francisco and the time paramètre is UTC = 0 . It would be the reverse .