Scenery

• Humanism 8

The result is only visible to the participants.

Hey hello Bonjour hola ai (Bangla for hello) how do I convert my aerofly FS 2 scenery to aerofly fs 4 I spent lots of money on scenery more than 200 usd so I want to convert that scenery to afs4 is that possible?

Professional Idiot,

• Hi All,

how is elevation data moved fron FS2 to FS4? Do I move everything into that one folder in FS4 or can I use subfolders to keep things separate? How do I deal with identical file names? I have not yet managed to get the elevation data of Helgoland right in FS4. It looks kind of funny…

Regards,

Ludger

• I can describe to you how I do it on my Mac:

• in FS2 the data are here:
      /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Aerofly FS 2/scenery/elevation/eu/de/sh/heligoland/...
    • in FS4 the data are there:
      /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Aerofly FS 4/scenery/elevation/eu/de/sh/heligoland/...

In general, however, it may not be necessary to use any additional elevation data for Heligoland in FS4 at all, because FS4 already provides a lot of data for Germany in the original. This should be tried out -- I have not done it yet due to time constraints.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Hi Apfelflieger,

on the PC the file system is a bit less structured. I found all the elevation data for my FS2 addons with the exception of Helgoland. I think for the time being I will use FS2 if I want to fly at Helgoland. But thank you for your hint anyway!

Regards,

Ludger