• Is the image quality of Android aerofly lower than that of IOS?? Or some elements have been deleted compared with IOS.

Is this really the case?

PS:It's just to verify something, that's all. There's no requirement.

Edited 2 times, last by Fly_wu (August 6, 2022 at 1:49 PM).

• My good spec’ Sony Xperia 1 phone’s FS 2022 looks just as good and runs as fast as my 12.9" iPad pro’s, it has a nice 3840 by 1644 pixels OLED screen which compares well with the iPad’s mini-LED 2732 by 2048 screen, both have fast processors. You have to compare like with like.

Reading glasses help with the much smaller phone’s high resolution, it doesn’t seem to drop any image quality because it is an android phone.

• My good spec’ Sony Xperia 1 phone’s FS 2022 looks just as good and runs as fast as my 12.9" iPad pro’s, it has a nice 3840 by 1644 pixels OLED screen which compares well with the iPad’s mini-LED 2732 by 2048 screen, both have fast processors. You have to compare like with like.

Reading glasses help with the much smaller phone’s high resolution, it doesn’t seem to drop any image quality because it is an android phone.

At night, there seems to be less ground light (airport light)

• You are right, I compared the Oakland airport 10L and 33 areas and iPadOS at night has more moonlight, the building roofs, the big OAKLAND marking and the taxiways are visible. The Android building sides had similar lit textures but were in a sea of blackness.

The iPadOS landing lights only appear at about 70 feet up so they make very little difference in landing. They can light up the buildings at point blank range but who(!) knows if that is what it is like in real life?

• 2、

I've been wondering. Is it really so difficult to make the smoke wiping effect between the wheel and the runway when the plane lands? Is it really difficult to realize technically (logic algorithm)?

PS:I just foolishly think that this "smoke wiping effect" is only a common thing, and it is not a new function. It is just tied with the game, just like the indispensable "setting" option in the game.

Edited once, last by Fly_wu (August 6, 2022 at 2:00 PM).

• Here I'm going to describe the picture quality Settings on mobile.

First of all, the aircraft and building models are copied from PC files. Therefore, there will be no gap in the accuracy of the theoretical model. The second is mapping, the mapping accuracy of mobile end is generally more blurred than PC end. The quality options in the Settings are mainly in charge of the adjustment of texture accuracy. Then there's the render distance, which comes from the in-game files, which can't be changed, and doesn't vary depending on the performance of the phone. Rendering accuracy depends on the resolution of your screen. The higher the screen resolution, the higher the rendering accuracy. Shadows are rendered from the game's internal program. Android's shadow jagged is much more pronounced than IOS's and can't be changed, regardless of device performance.

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• 2、

I've been wondering. Is it really so difficult to make the smoke wiping effect between the wheel and the runway when the plane lands? Is it really difficult to realize technically (logic algorithm)?

Just think about it, then You'll see!

Instead of asking the developer how to implement a feature, why not take a look at other games and give developers some ideas. AF and any other game program code can not be the same. Developers who want to implement a feature in their game often have to think about it for a long time and prove it works. Finally, trial and error, adjustment. They often have to work to improve existing features.

You set up a problem that will consume a lot of their energy as you see fit. You want new friction smoke, he wants to join a brand new plane. They can't have that much time to implement everyone's ideas.

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• Just think about it, then You'll see!

Instead of asking the developer how to implement a feature, why not take a look at other games and give developers some ideas. AF and any other game program code can not be the same. Developers who want to implement a feature in their game often have to think about it for a long time and prove it works. Finally, trial and error, adjustment. They often have to work to improve existing features.

You set up a problem that will consume a lot of their energy as you see fit. You want new friction smoke, he wants to join a brand new plane. They can't have that much time to implement everyone's ideas.

Even though smoke and contrails aren’t a bad idea…

• Here I'm going to describe the picture quality Settings on mobile.

First of all, the aircraft and building models are copied from PC files. Therefore, there will be no gap in the accuracy of the theoretical model. The second is mapping, the mapping accuracy of mobile end is generally more blurred than PC end. The quality options in the Settings are mainly in charge of the adjustment of texture accuracy. Then there's the render distance, which comes from the in-game files, which can't be changed, and doesn't vary depending on the performance of the phone. Rendering accuracy depends on the resolution of your screen. The higher the screen resolution, the higher the rendering accuracy. Shadows are rendered from the game's internal program. Android's shadow jagged is much more pronounced than IOS's and can't be changed, regardless of device performance.

Does the mobile terminal have relevant module (airport, aircraft, landscape) editing tools?

I want to know your mobile phone model (more specific).

What is the price of mobile phone?