Fuel B777 - 300

• Hi Art69

At what point did Jetpack say, 'there are no future update', he is always updating the aircraft, and the helicopters, lets not forget those (and they use yet more code and dynamics that you don't see).

Before making such comments again, perhaps you should build an aircraft from scratch, even a very simple one. When you have completed the task maybe then you will think about your comments and realise how poorly thought out they are.

FMC functionality ? My guess is you will get lost with that within the first few lines of code, I certainly do, and we have the privilege of reading the examples as they already appear, Jetpack writes this stuff from a blank piece of paper. The FS2 A320 TMD files has 60104 lines of code, plus some we don't even know about, and that takes dedication and a lot of time.

Yes we all want things yesterday but it ain't that simple. It took me 7 months of pretty much constant work to produce my Lynx Mk7, and that was just one helicopter. Jetpack looks after all the aircraft, helicopters and puts up with us forum members.

• So you are telling that there are no future update regaarding the dynamics of aircraft? I mean what is the point that you simulate the door opening, but you cannot program the flight correctly? How you can call it a flight simulator if the hole flight is rule by the TOW and fuel on board? It's really a joke . I don t want to modify any file, I want to sit in the cockpit and program my flight correctly, this was the point of the thread. You cannot toggle from FMC a discontinuity from the route also. So if I make a FP with Sim Brief for ex I cannot use it, because the FMC is not implemented. I can pass the fact that you don t have a real weather , even so this was from the time of FSX that all the other flight sim have untill our days, but consider very serious an update at least for the fuel and FMC fully functional, because this is the basic of a flight simulator.

I think you should appreciate what they do they're a team of 5 If I remember correctly that cna do great things for simulators it's hard to do things with only 5 people give them tkme it's not like you can change 1 code and the sim will be automatically the best Sim ever these things take times you need to Experiment with the codes to see which ones work and which ones don't

• I think you should appreciate what they do they're a team of 5 If I remember correctly that cna do great things for simulators it's hard to do things with only 5 people give them tkme it's not like you can change 1 code and the sim will be automatically the best Sim ever these things take times you need to Experiment with the codes to see which ones work and which ones don't

Yes I appreciate of course, I didn t say I don't, is a beautiful simulator, but sadly is only half of a beautiful simulator . But you see, the point is that is not a cheap product, i pay if I remember around 63 euros, and in my opinion if a product is not finished you not go on the market. They could wait a year or two to finish everything, then boom! Kill the world! How would be for example that you go to a car dealer, you pay full a car that you like, but you take home half of your beloved car? :/ You would be grateful and apreciate also? Don't think so. What I'm saying is that for me would be more correct if maybe they should wait and finish until they decide to sell the product. In that case I could apreciate more ;)

Edited once, last by Art69 (August 8, 2022 at 3:33 PM).

• Yes I appreciate of course, I didn t say I don't, is a beautiful simulator, but sadly is only half of a beautiful simulator . But you see, the point is that is not a cheap product, i pay if I remember around 63 euros, and in my opinion if a product is not finished you not go on the market. They could wait a year or two to finish everything, then boom! Kill the world! How would be for example that you go to a car dealer, you pay full a car that you like, but you take home half of your beloved car? :/ You would be grateful and apreciate also? Don't think so. What I'm saying is that for me would be more correct if maybe they should wait and finish until they decide to sell the product. In that case I could apreciate more ;)

They're a team of 5 that depends on money to keep their games going if they take 2 years to make a new game and better they wouldn't earn much which is why they bring new simulators each year to mobile with new aircrafts most of the time it's 1 or 2 new aircraft and a few other features

• ... But you see, the point is that is not a cheap product, i pay if I remember around 63 euros, and in my opinion if a product is not finished you not go on the market. ...

I look forward to any improvement in FS4 -- yet even the current version is worth 63 EUR to me. :)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Ok. So how about this? I have the feeling from the begining that I know this plain, because I fly it for 6 years in FSX, and belive me it was fully functional. I still have this question also: How did this Airbus X (Xtented) 320 from Aerosoft wich was made for FSX land here in Aerofly FS4 ? 8| And why is not fully functional like it was years ago in FSX? Because , is strange, or what? Something I don t get here... Even the registration code is the same.

I don t say is wrong, is strange , very strange feeling. And yes, for me also worth 63 euro, but I really like to see this bird at the same level like it was years ago, because it has very much to show, for me was the very best plane I ever buy, and belive me is a shame not showing his fully potential. I have seen his glory days for years back then and once you love it , you cannot leave it!

You guys that never fly this bird in his glory days, of course you don t know what I am talking about, but if is someone here from Aerosoft , probably know.

Edited once, last by Art69 (August 8, 2022 at 10:10 PM).

• Art69 Please come down.

Here are people with flightsim experience back to the 80ies and not just FSX. We know what you are talking about. But you must know that there is a difference between the 3D model and its programmed behaviour. I think I have read once that the 3D model is indeed from Aerosoft, maybe adapted slightly by IPACS I do not know. However the 3D model, the body of the plane is a dead body. Only large programming tasks bring it to live. How this is done is proprietary and hence different between Aerosoft and IPACS, even if it is the same body. Maybe there are some features missing but they will be added over time for sure. If you want to go with Aerofly FS you either are patient already or you will learn to be patient. You will nowhere get so many different (partly high level) aircraft as with Aerofly FS2 or 4.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) I have a question about the logic of the AUTOBRAKE.

<[auto_brake][AutoBrake][]

<[bool][ResetPositionOnDisengage][true]>

<[string8][InputTrigger] [AutoSpoiler.OutputAutoExtended]>

Most of your planes have this line in their TMD files. AUTOBRAKE will shift to the Disarm position with SPEEDBRAKES EXT warning. But I looked through the FCOM of a lot of planes and even asked some friends who are aviation majors. But neither the manual nor my friend, I can't find any trace of that logic. This is a demonstration of the auto brakes system of an airplane. It is not mentioned that the automatic brake has anything to do with the spoiler. Is this logic true? Or was it just a mistake? :)

• Ok. So how about this? I have the feeling from the begining that I know this plain, because I fly it for 6 years in FSX, and belive me it was fully functional. I still have this question also: How did this Airbus X (Xtented) 320 from Aerosoft wich was made for FSX land here in Aerofly FS4 ? 8| And why is not fully functional like it was years ago in FSX? Because , is strange, or what? Something I don t get here... Even the registration code is the same.

I don t say is wrong, is strange , very strange feeling. And yes, for me also worth 63 euro, but I really like to see this bird at the same level like it was years ago, because it has very much to show, for me was the very best plane I ever buy, and belive me is a shame not showing his fully potential. I have seen his glory days for years back then and once you love it , you cannot leave it!

You guys that never fly this bird in his glory days, of course you don t know what I am talking about, but if is someone here from Aerosoft , probably know.

I don't know the exact deal, I just joined the forum this year. But the A320 could be delivered sooner. Or Aerosoft will do some of the basics and IPACS will do the rest. This is speculation and only represents my personal opinion.

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• Diagram above simply shows the hydraulic connections in the 747 braking system. It does not explain anything in connection with how the Autobrake logic works.

Pressure from Hyd system 4 or the accumulator, which ever is greater, supplies hyd pressure to the brake pads via the anti skid units. A shuttle valve on each side ( moves up in the diagram) to block the activation of any fluid from the normal brake pedals. If the pedal pressure is greater than the autobrake pressure the shuttle valve will close and the pedals will have priority. I would guess, sensors are fitted to the peddles that take priority over the Autobrake logic.

If you want the autobrake to work then reinstate the lines of code. There is normally a lot more coding connected with this entry, perhaps another 100 lines or so. It's not always the case to just look at one entry in isolation, more often than not there are several branches to the code.