• I have kept myself from announcing this but it is getting really annoying, all my flights keep crashing just after landing and as result the flight and flight hours don’t get logged. This even happend when i flew all the way from Zurich to Los Angeles. I’m considering stepping to x-plane if aerofly can not hold up to stay running after a simple engines off. Hope this gets fixed very soon.

• I have kept myself from announcing this but it is getting really annoying, all my flights keep crashing just after landing and as result the flight and flight hours don’t get logged. This even happend when i flew all the way from Zurich to Los Angeles. I’m considering stepping to x-plane if aerofly can not hold up to stay running after a simple engines off. Hope this gets fixed very soon.

This is probably a device issue do you have the graphics set to max if you do try putting them to medium or low I also had this on my other phone with bad performance setting the graphics setting lower should help

• I run aerofly on a ipad pro 2021 with 16 gigs of Ram can’t name a device more powerful that can run aerofly 2022 on mobile devices. And it only happens as soon as a turn the engines of a plane off.

Then I don't now i can run aerofly fs 2022 on max graphics and fps with a xiaomi poco x3 pro 11gb ram 8 internal gb ram and 3 digital gb ram and j can do full flights with start up and shut down without any problems the only time I had problems was when I had my 4gb phone It also crashed after engine shutdown and sometimes randomly in flight

• All your flights crashing after landing doesn’t tell us much, if it was a general fault thousands of users would be reporting the same thing. Was your iPad unusually hot at the back, was it on the charger or internal battery power, had it been freshly booted for some intense Aerofly simming? Was it the iPad or the app that was crashing? did other apps die at the same time?

How about posting which plane you were using, which runway, stand or apron you were on, what the precise weather selections and time of day was, what if any ‘flight assistance’ was in use, if you time skipped, if you had other apps running in the background, if you had limited the frame rates and what additional performance consuming features such as the info bar or approach guides and advanced view movements were being used at the time. Was a complex route in use and were you using FMC and the autopilot together, just how hard was the sim running? In addition were the sim crashes a one off or could you exactly repeat the identical fault every time?

Did you have the APU running when you turned off the main engines, did you engage ground power, were the batteries still connected? How did you turn off the engines?

We could try your conditions to see if it also affects our sim, I have a similar M1 but with 8 GB of ram memory.

I've experienced the same several times.

After doing a full flight, no matter the duration, and you land and park somewhere, shutting down the engines can cause the app to crash. To avoid this, park wherever you need to, exit the flight (hitting the arrow in the top left corner) and then return to the flight and shut down the engines. That'll avoid the crash and save your hours.

This seems to be the same issue: Crashing while turning off engines of the A320

Hopefully we get an update soon. It's been eight months with some annoying bugs.

• Seeing it seemed to affect ‘all flights’ I did a cold and dark start circuit in the 172 with an ILS & VOR tuned in, returning it to its parking spot and left it cold and dark, battery, avionic master, mags … the lot off and it seemed fine. iPad M1 pro 12.9 8Gb iPadOS 15.6.1.

• It always happens to me, but only on bigger planes (L45 —> A380). What I learned: DO NOT shut down the engines etc. after landing.

• Guys, relax. The developers have the answer to everything. They usually respond - change the device to a more powerful one, and if your device is one of the most powerful, then all errors are fixed in Aerofly fs4😂. In a word, they are not particularly interested in our problems. Good luck to everyone and a speedy update of the flight simulator🤝

• Guys, relax. The developers have the answer to everything. They usually respond - change the device to a more powerful one, and if your device is one of the most powerful, then all errors are fixed in Aerofly fs4😂. In a word, they are not particularly interested in our problems. Good luck to everyone and a speedy update of the flight simulator🤝

If it’s fixed in Aerofly FS4 it’s not a bad sign because they normally transfer all the bug fixes into the mobile flight simulator after an update.

• I actually thought it had been fixed as my two recent flights in the 787 and dash-8 didn't crash, however, I just finished a flight in the crj-900 and it crashed.

(this is in Aerofly fs2022 mobile on iPhone 12 using ios 16) I also make sure to get rid of any apps running in the background before I start a flight, and turning my phone off and back on again before a flight.