Update for JustFlight aircraft models for AFS4

• Dear IPACS,

Here is what we call a clear and precise answer from JustFlight after my request. (Copy of email)

My question is the following: What is the follow-up of your intentions with those who have invested in these addons so that they are also compatible with AFS 4. Have you already reached an agreement with JustFlight, or are all the doors already closed?

Waiting, thank you for your answer.

• The number of developers in flight simulation is more than limited. And most of them have now specialized for MSFS. Studios as well. Justflight is certainly no exception. They have also fully concentrated on MSFS and put all their resources there. Why? Because there is more money to be made there. So I'm afraid that we will hardly get third party aircraft for Aerofly FS 4. Also no updates of airplanes, which were released for the Aerofly FS 2. Free ones anyway NOT. Too bad, but that's the way it is...

Edited once, last by loisl (August 20, 2022 at 5:24 PM).

• As we have mentioned in a previous thread, we will of course help Just Flight in converting their aircraft to FS 4, in fact we already did some work here. If they do intend to offer it as a DLC again is something we don't know yet. But they might offer a conversion package for existing FS 2 users.

As has been stated here as well, 3rd party developers can't focus on too many simulator platforms and rather prefer the more wide spread ones. So that's why you don't see any engagement by ORBX or Just Flight at the moment.