• I am hoping to see some new regions and some new aircraft. However I do not want iPacs to go the way of x plane and infinite flight by making players pay for subscriptions to get regions and planes. The reason I play Aerofly is because they are the best simulator for mobile and it has the best price overall.

What do you want to see in Aerofly fs2023 ?

High definition ground textures for Europe and the Boeing 737-700/738 will be an amazing feature for aerofly fs2023

• I am hoping to see some new regions and some new aircraft. However I do not want iPacs to go the way of x plane and infinite flight by making players pay for subscriptions to get regions and planes. The reason I play Aerofly is because they are the best simulator for mobile and it has the best price overall.

Aerofly 2023 I would like it to be an update first so we don't have to spend it again, I would also like to add more aircraft like the Famoso 737-800 and an A350 or at least add more more modern Civil aircraft, and especially more regions as I'm Brazilian if they put at least the Southeast of Brazil I would be grateful, and there is also a lack of a way to update the AIRAC of the simulator because it is very outdated!

• Aerofly 2023 I would like it to be an update first so we don't have to spend it again, I would also like to add more aircraft like the Famoso 737-800 and an A350 or at least add more more modern Civil aircraft, and especially more regions as I'm Brazilian if they put at least the Southeast of Brazil I would be grateful, and there is also a lack of a way to update the AIRAC of the simulator because it is very outdated!

Aerofly FS 2023 should be Aerofly FS Mobile including an annual subscription (unfortunately) (like it is today in some kind of ways since 2019).

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

But if you ask me, I would pay for regions and planes separately. Like the US. It was an ingame purchase but not a subscription. Wouldn’t it be amazing if we get 3D houses (only for big cities) or HD-scenery for Europe with an ingame purchase?