Aerofly FS 4 Beta Version

• New
    • Official Post

We are opening this thread here for information on our current beta version on Steam, that has received quite a few updates in the past weeks and days. The beta version is a preparation for the big update that is coming soon with enhanced aerial images in Europe and for street light support in regions that are covered by our cultivation data. The beta version will get quite a few big updates in the coming days, so if you are looking for less updates and want to fly without downloading updates first, please stay with the current release version.

Here we summarize the changes compared to the current official version in our release channel, that is version 4.0.1.15 release 2022-07-21:

Aerofly FS 4 v4.0.3.1 - 2022-09-23

• Added experimental moving map display inside aircraft cockpit while using VR ( hide / show using the normal moving map assigned key )
    • Added street lights to our cultivation area of Europe
    • Added more aerial images to the US region ( mainly surrounding area of New York and the Grand Canyon )
    • Changed the file size of aerial images by around 5-15%
    • Added support more buttons when using the HP Reverb G2 headset controllers
    • Added street lights to the cultivation area in the USA
    • Added chinese language support
    • Fixed misaligned center of mass in the MB339
    • Fixed missing custom buildings in various cities, e.g. London and Berlin
    • Fixed broken fullscreen mode on MacOS computers with screens with a notch
    • Fixed Misplaced aircraft on various airports

Definitively delicious. Can't wait.

Fixed broken fullscreen mode on MacOS computers with screens with a notch

Don't see what this means. My notch is hidden in the standard black top-bar in full screen mode!

I fly, therefore I am

Aeroflyer forever on Airbus A320

Aerofly FS 4 MacBook Pro / M1 Pro / 16 GB RAM / Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition

Aerofly FS 2022 iPad Pro / M1 / 8 GB RAM

• We are opening this thread here for information on our current beta version on Steam, that has received quite a few updates in the past weeks and days. The beta version is a preparation for the big update that is coming soon with enhanced aerial images in Europe and for street light support in regions that is covered by our cultivation data. The beta version will get quite a few big updates in the coming days, so if you are looking for less updates and want to fly without downloading updates first, please stay with the current release version.

Here we summarize the changes compared to the current official version in our release channel, that is version 4.0.1.15 release 2022-07-21:

Aerofly FS 4 v4.0.1.18 - 2022-09-20

• Added more aerial images to the US region ( mainly surrounding area of New York and the Grand Canyon )

Great, thank for making a separate thread for this. I just got a new beta update today (39.5Gb), I was already on beta 0.18 but I now see (from the About on the main menu) I'm on 4.00.01.18 (202020917). So maybe an addon to the previous beta? All seems to work fine and I like the US street lights a lot. Plus it's nice to now only see heli's on the heli pads. Views around the Grand Canyon def look Grand, lol! Cheers.

Custom built gaming desktop; Win10 pro, i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, zotac rtx 3090, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd, corsair gold 750w psu, Asus ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Vive Pro w/etsty gear VR lens mod, and Quest 2 wireless with Air Link. Asus VG248QE external 1080p 144hz gaming monitor.

• We are opening this thread here for information on our current beta version on Steam, that has received quite a few updates in the past weeks and days. The beta version is a preparation for the big update that is coming soon with enhanced aerial images in Europe and for street light support in regions that are covered by our cultivation data. The beta version will get quite a few big updates in the coming days, so if you are looking for less updates and want to fly without downloading updates first, please stay with the current release version.

Aerofly FS 4 v4.0.1.18 - 2022-09-20

Version 4.00.01.18 (20220917) missing custom buildings in Denver, CO USA.

• Post by Gravitational lensing ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • K I'm currently switching over to the BETA mode as I have the regular release already installed. What can I expect after and when I go to use it...?

Well, maybe try it out yourself and see what you think. I don't want to spoil the surprise, lol!

Custom built gaming desktop; Win10 pro, i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, zotac rtx 3090, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd, corsair gold 750w psu, Asus ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Vive Pro w/etsty gear VR lens mod, and Quest 2 wireless with Air Link. Asus VG248QE external 1080p 144hz gaming monitor.

• Great update, thank you! I installed the beta a few weeks back and liked what I saw. I switched back for the time being because I noticed many airports in US had runway lights and some building/objects that were hovering a few feet above the ground. This has probably been fixed by now, but wanted to flag that.

• So last night I jumped on the BETA bandwagon and it was a 123.6 gig download. Yikes ! I have 380 gigs left on my 1 TB drive. I could uninstall FS2 but I'll lose all my DLC's that I paid for, for FS2.

Is there a conversion tool to bring these DLC's over to FS4...? Suggestions...??

BTW from what I'm seeing with the FS4 scenery's, all I can say is "stunning", I'm absolutely impressed. :thumbup:

• Post by douglas55 ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().