A380 FMS in 2021 version

• Hi, I'm flying my first time using the A380, in AF 2021 verson (mobile).

Is the FMC not live in this aircraft? The display is stuck on a KSFO runway and the buttons don't do anything. I can't get the flight plan to show.

Also how can I adjust the cruise altitude to get an accurate VNAV descent indication? I started at FL350 but the PD showed "ALT" ....then I guessed and tried FL410 and this showed "ALT CRZ", so I stayed there. But what if I want to use different flight levels?

Any tips and pointers much appreciated!

• Ok great , thanks! I tried to get the FMS to work but failed. Any tips about the exact switches to use would be much appreciated ☺️

I do see FMS displays, in the centre on the left and right, but the keypad has no effect. They are stuck on a page that shows KSFO Rwy 28L as departure . But my flight plan is Oakland to Phoenix. In all other aircraft normally the FMS updates as soon as the menu flight plan is changed.

(Just a reminder, this is the 2021 mobile version).

Edited 2 times, last by mcgregni (September 24, 2022 at 8:40 PM).

• Ok great , thanks! I tried to get the FMS to work but failed. Any tips about the exact switches to use would be much appreciated ☺️

I do see FMS displays, in the centre on the left and right, but the keypad has no effect. They are stuck on a page that shows KSFO Rwy 28L as departure . But my flight plan is Oakland to Phoenix. In all other aircraft normally the FMS updates as soon as the menu flight plan is changed.

(Just a reminder, this is the 2021 mobile version).

No Funktion in Aerofly 2021!!! It Funktion in Aerofly 2022.