Hydraulic and electrical system problems with A320

• Why does the green hydraulic pressure and the yellow hydraulic pressure decrease slowly when I turn on the fire alarm test? Is this a system bug?

In addition, when I turn off the two main batteries and GEN1, 2, the power system will recover when the takeoff speed exceeds close to 120 knots. Is this the emergency power taking over the system? If so, then "EMER GEN" on ECAM Why hasn't it changed?

• When you push the large red fire push button the hydraulics and fuel lines are shut off to the engine, isolating a fire. It shouldn't happen during fire test though, I may have used the wrong button there.

Above about 100kts the real aircraft deploys the ram air turbine (RAT) when power is lost on both engines. The RAT is not simulated yet, there is an ECAM message if you manually deploy it but it's not visual yet.

The emergency systems are not fully simulated yet. Emergency gear extension is also not modeled yet for example. It's not an add-on aircraft after all. It's one of 25+ aircraft in near add-on level quality but for the price of one single add-on aircraft on PC and just 10 bugs on mobile. I don't have the time to code every single system on every airplane unfortunately.

Regards,

Jan

• When you push the large red fire push button the hydraulics and fuel lines are shut off to the engine, isolating a fire. It shouldn't happen during fire test though, I may have used the wrong button there.

Above about 100kts the real aircraft deploys the ram air turbine (RAT) when power is lost on both engines. The RAT is not simulated yet, there is an ECAM message if you manually deploy it but it's not visual yet.

The emergency systems are not fully simulated yet. Emergency gear extension is also not modeled yet for example. It's not an add-on aircraft after all. It's one of 25+ aircraft in near add-on level quality but for the price of one single add-on aircraft on PC and just 10 bugs on mobile. I don't have the time to code every single system on every airplane unfortunately.

Thank you for your patience, I can understand! However I noticed that some models of the electrical load system have been simulated very realistically! Personally, I just hope that Aerofly can do better and better in the details