• When will the update about aerofly 2022 come, we paid that much money, but the updates never continued. There is no innovation, tell me so we know

I really wish we can get some communication. It has been 8 months since the last update. The current version has some annoying minor bugs that didn't exist in past versions.

The question remains... will Aerofly wait until next year's update and leave FS 2022 with bugs?

• I really wish we can get some communication. It has been 8 months since the last update. The current version has some annoying minor bugs that didn't exist in past versions.

The question remains... will Aerofly wait until next year's update and leave FS 2022 with bugs?

I think that IPACS was focused on Aerofly FS 4 and Aerofly FS 4 has reached what they wanted. So, they now should look into Aerofly FS 2022 or 2023.

At development of Aerofly FS 2020/2021, people of Aerofly FS 2 were disappointed to see their simulator kind of put aside at the benefice of the mobile version.

But, yes, if the bugs of Aerofly FS 2022 are not patched as they has been patched in Aerofly FS 4, and if Aerofly FS 2023 comes as an Aerofly FS 2022 debugged, so better create Aerofly FS Mobile associated to an annually subscription (after one year it is 15% fees instead of 30%).

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• The authorities can only solve these minor problems. However, major updates may not be released this year, because the new 2023 version needs some time to prepare, plan, adjust, test, upload, price and release. This will take time, so it is likely that a new version of maps and buildings will be released in December. Although this sounds unfair to the current version, December is only two months away. We can only expect af2023. It is a favorable decision to release af4 this summer. It considers both PC users and mobile users. The relationship between af4 and 2023 is that due to some common logic, architecture and other core reasons, mature technologies verified on the PC side can better and faster adapt to the mobile side. Of course, there are also some differences, so future updates may be more frequent and faster. As for whether to name it AF2023, I can't find a reason to give up using this name,

As for whether to name it AF2023, I can't find a reason to give up using this name

Edited once, last by Jet-Pack (IPACS): Merged a post created by Gravitational lensing into this post. (October 6, 2022 at 7:43 PM).